The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

17 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

^ Dontcha love how Tarheel goes from LOLing at Axios stories to quoting them as "proof" that Kamala was appointed to a nonexistent post?

I thought Kamala was put in charge in of the border, if she was not in charge who was?

• Thank you (+1) 1

This is precisely why I ignore useful idiots.

It's not like we can work from the same basic reality and set of facts and legitimately disagree and debate policy remedies. 

Instead you have reality and whatever shifting alternate reality they've been told to believe today.

It's pointless to discuss anything with useful idiots.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/26/us/politics/trump-shooter-bullet-trajectory-ear.html

Oh, wait, what source is that? Could it be the NY Times?

Now ask yourself: would your right-wing Twitter monkeys EVER hit "post" on anything that is thought to be contrary to the Trump campaign's official word?

Speculation Swirls About What Hit Trump. An Analysis Suggests It was a Bullet

An absence of medical records or official accounts has stirred confusion, but a Times video and trajectory analysis indicates a bullet, not debris, wounded the former president.

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/26/us/politics/trump-shooter-bullet-trajectory-ear.html

Oh, wait, what source is that? Could it be the NY Times?

Now ask yourself: would your right-wing Twitter monkeys EVER hit "post" on anything that is thought to be contrary to the Trump campaign's official word?

Speculation Swirls About What Hit Trump. An Analysis Suggests It was a Bullet

An absence of medical records or official accounts has stirred confusion, but a Times video and trajectory analysis indicates a bullet, not debris, wounded the former president.

There is no speculation, Trump was hit by a bullet. This is the same thing as speculating that Michelle Obama was never pregnant, purely political garbage with no reason to believe it. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Comey said the FBI still hadn't definitively resolved it.

Yes IT DOESN'T MATTER. But people seem to care. And the NYT put in the investigative effort, unlike the so-called alt media.

No one cares except those who lie about everything related to Trump, which sadly includes the FBI. How TF does the FBI not know how his ear started bleeding? There is literally 100 different videos of the moment and if you can see the bullet you would see whatever else cut him, unless you are entertaining the idea it is a false flag. Stop pretending the NYT is anything but garbage

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Orlando Buffalo said:

No one cares except those who lie about everything related to Trump, which sadly includes the FBI. How TF does the FBI not know how his ear started bleeding? There is literally 100 different videos of the moment and if you can see the bullet you would see whatever else cut him, unless you are entertaining the idea it is a false flag. Stop pretending the NYT is anything but garbage

Read the NYT!

They analyze it, and reach a reasoned conclusion. I guess that's bad now. It is so much better to just tweet something like "Liberal Media Now Trying to Gaslight Us Into Believing Trump Wasn't Hit By A Bullet"

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Read the NYT!

They analyze it, and reach a reasoned conclusion. I guess that's bad now. It is so much better to just tweet something like "Liberal Media Now Trying to Gaslight Us Into Believing Trump Wasn't Hit By A Bullet"

There is no suggestion, it is a fact, one we can all see, one the FBI can see. The article is written to make the false flag people feel heard. What evidence is there that it was not the bullet, I can't read the whole article because I will not give that garbage a dime.