The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The thread title tells the entire story of Finding Qanon.

What an embarrassment. 

Seems to me that the MSM is doing a perfectly fine job with insta coverage of this Trump rally shooting event.

Meanwhile ... what's Jesse Kelly doing? What's Julie Kelly doing?

Answer: they're waiting for actual reporters/journalists to report so they can repeat that with an added Hot Take of their own.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

A lot of this going on here at PPP.

We had one guy who was honest and said he's mad that the shooter missed.

A complete fuk.cwad, but at least he was honest.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I do pity these people. So angry. So lacking in critical thinking. Happily slurping down their diet coke and believing whatever Sean Hannity barfs out on that particular day. What a fall from America's proud tradition of enlightenment thinking. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I do pity these people. So angry. So lacking in critical thinking. Happily slurping down their diet coke and believing whatever Sean Hannity barfs out on that particular day. What a fall from America's proud tradition of enlightenment thinking. 

This is fun. You regurgitate what an 82yo man wants you to and believe yourself to be a critical, enlightened thinker. One who gives us gems like “I hate farmers” and believes the border disaster is about skin color. So aware!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

This is fun. You regurgitate what an 82yo man wants you to and believe yourself to be a critical, enlightened thinker. One who gives us gems like “I hate farmers” and believes the border disaster is about skin color. So aware!

He's an intellectual. His degree says so. He's a lemming, nothing more.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

His arrogance is only exceeded by his ignorance. What a terrible human being it must be to live with. So sad.