The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

10 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Gosh. To think it was only a couple weeks ago when the great barrister, Frankish, was telling us there was no chance of anyone feeding Joe questions because he’s already heard them all and there were no gotcha’s left to get. 

I do miss out on some of Finding's greatest hits.

:lol:

It was covid for me. What about you?

Not the realization that the media strongly leans left, that came decades ago. But the realization that the media, uniparty and IC blob are one in the same.

On 7/7/2024 at 2:04 AM, BillsFanNC said:

:lol:

I'm old enough to remember on one of Jamie's first days in office he tried to get votes tossed out from on 2 states during the electoral vote count cuz he loves democracy so much.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Spot on….

….The First Amendment was not designed to enable workarounds by elected officials. It was directed at Congress, at you. And you're abdicating your fundamental duty when you exert pressure on private companies to censor speech. Some in this room have been doing just that for years. We in the non-legacy media have been feeling the effects. In the name of the Constitution and the name of democracy, this should stop.”

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Well not always. During the 2020 primary Biden was attacked relentlessly for this type of behavior. So much so that he was forced to publicly apologize for it and promise that he'd stop immediately. 

But once "elected" the media is right back to their code of reliability on Biden groping and sniffing kids.

• Angry 1

57 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Nice of them to bury this tidbit way down deep:

Excluding energy and food prices

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well not always. During the 2020 primary Biden was attacked relentlessly for this type of behavior. So much so that he was forced to publicly apologize for it and promise that he'd stop immediately. 

But once "elected" the media is right back to their code of reliability on Biden groping and sniffing kids.

I keep bringing this up, but that TDS segment some 15 years where Jon Stewart talked about Biden groping interns completely unsolicited shocked me.  I guess it wasn't a well-kept secret.  And I'd like to know how much of that congressional slush fund to pay off victims of SA by congress people he partook.  

• Like (+1) 2