The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

I will debate you any time, any place, you just tell me where to show up, Joey!*

*we reserve the right to object to Jake Tapper (or indeed anyone other than Sean Hannity), to make preposterous publicity-seeking demands for drug testing, to claim that the rules we negotiated are nevertheless stacked in Biden's favor.

• Eyeroll 1

Reliable.

Media Is Prepped to Give Joe Biden His Participation Trophy for Walking Unassisted Into Debate

a5fd6676-03fb-47e2-a58a-bb04808c47ab-105

Amazingly, we are just a little over 48 hours away from the first presidential debate of the 2024 cycle. I don't want to oversell it because every face-off between candidates running for president is usually a big deal. Yet I dare to say this might be the most anticipated presidential debate since incumbent Ronald Reagan faced off against former Vice President Walter Mondale in 1984

The media, in preparation for this event, is doing its usual knee-jerk reaction of protecting the person who most aligns with their feelings over facts worldview. Even though they know Joe Biden is a damaged product and should NOT be up there as the presumptive Democrat nominee.

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2024/06/25/media-is-prepped-to-give-joe-biden-his-participation-trophy-for-walking-unassisted-into-cnn-debate-n2175956

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This reporter might as well be Roundy. 

Jaw dropping stupidity.

I don't consider myself a Tucker Carlson fan, but he pretty much filleted that lady like walleye.

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Now do B-Man's Twitter feed.

As I have explained countless times to the board.

I post a majority of conservative sources, because I know that the left leaning members here will never see them otherwise.

Very simple.

and NO, it doesn't mean I agree with all they say.

They are oh so very reliable.....

To The Party.

Are Quack, Finding and King partisan useful idiot dolts?

Of course.

But dont be fooled by the media suddenly in unison coming to the realization that Biden is toast.

They always knew. The entirety of media flipping the script in unison is never organic. Last night was their signal to continue their support of The Party by throwing old Joe under the bus.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

No one buys the “he had a cold” excuse. And if that were true, he shouldn’t have been hanging around for hours after the debate.  

• Like (+1) 1