The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

No. I imagine he expected them to do exactly what they are doing. It wasn’t exactly hard to predict. Trump hysteria is an industry after all. 

What is the appropriate reaction to closing down a restaurant so you can cosplay as Spongebob for 15 minutes? 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What is the appropriate reaction to closing down a restaurant so you can cosplay as Spongebob for 15 minutes? 

That question might be well asked of Primanti Brothers. I believe they had a number of regular customers ushered out at 4pm on a Saturday only to be replaced by new “customers” on behalf of a political candidate. Let us know what you find out about it. 

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

That question might be well asked of Primanti Brothers. I believe they had a number of regular customers ushered out at 4pm on a Saturday only to be replaced by new “customers” on behalf of a political candidate. Let us know what you find out about it. 

Whataboutism fallacy, the most common one. Sad! 

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Screaming The Help GIF

Who is upset? I'm more angry about his little comment about the dead Mexican soldier. 

8 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Your concern was inconveniencing a small business. It seems a decent comparison. One that you prefer not to address. That’s ok. 

False equivalency fallacy. How many can we get? Gotta catch 'em all!

8 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You should comment on her sister’s tweet. Good chance for you to show your concern. 

She was a Texan by the way. Nice racism on your part. 

The same chick that praised Biden earlier?

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

False equivalency fallacy. How many can we get? Gotta catch 'em all!

The same chick that praised Biden earlier?

What does her praise of Biden have to do with anything? Is this one of the false equivalency fallacies you are whining about? You are all over the place. I know it’s important for you to defend your political ideology but how about some consistency and an ounce of thought? 

17 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What does her praise of Biden have to do with anything? Is this one of the false equivalency fallacies you are whining about? You are all over the place. I know it’s important for you to defend your political ideology but how about some consistency and an ounce of thought? 

No thanks, I'm not playing your game where you project your inability to hold an actual argument on other people. 

Does whatever her sister supposedly said on Twitter make Trump's comment about not wasting money on her funeral okay?

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

No thanks, I'm not playing your game where you project your inability to hold an actual argument on other people. 

Does whatever her sister supposedly said on Twitter make Trump's comment about not wasting money on her funeral okay?

You’re doing great tonight. Carry on Young Tiberius.