The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

Pretty much everything Donald Trump does triggers the left and their media allies. 

That certainly was the case in the aftermath of his visit to a Pennsylvania McDonald's where, as we reported, the GOP presidential nominee seemed in his element while working the fry station and interacting with employees and drive-thru customers.

{snip}

Just absolutely pathetic stuff here. I mean there's not a person in this country who has not eaten at a fast-food restaurant that was cited for alleged "health violations" to varying degrees. But I'm fairly certain the McDonald's in question is the only one that's been put on national blast for the crime of agreeing to allow Trump to work there.

For that, the restaurant must be canceled, and the jobs of the fast food workers there? I guess they don't matter to the exact same media figures and leftists who claim to support the working man:

In the end we are going to know more about this one franchise location than we are about Harris' entire McD's "career".

Which proves Trump's point.

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2024/10/21/these-people-need-to-lose-outrage-after-newsweek-tries-to-cancel-pa-mcdonalds-that-trump-visited-n2180861

• Like (+1) 1

The New York Times doesn't think Trump should be able to challenge Kamala Harris on her background claims. Huh. Almost as if they know she's lying her arse off and every time he challenges another one of her claims she looks faker and phonier.

Especially the McDonalds thing.

Man, our pals in the Leftist media are still freaking TF out about that. Hey, if they want to give Trump more free press about his work at McDonald's more power to them.

But shaming Trump for pushing her on her fake background? Nope.

Scott Jennings responded to the NYT's nonsense the best.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2024/10/22/scott-jennings-has-some-choice-words-for-nyt-shaming-trump-for-picking-on-kamalas-past-accomplishments-n2402575

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Holy ***t

It's propaganda. I used to read about how they did this in Nazi Germany and wondered how anyone could fall for it. Now I know. It's not that they are falling for it, it's that they choose to accept it. They have become indoctrinated and they don't want the news, they want you to tell them what they already believe. Scary end of the world type stuff!

• Agree 2