The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Sure they do. There are at least 8-10 people who post here all the time who listen to and believe without question whatever these proven lying outlets tell them.

I knew I should have put "serious" between "No one" and "listens."

• Thank you (+1) 1

https://www.cnn.com/2024/09/14/politics/fact-check-harris-campaign-social-media/index.html

WashingtonCNN — 

A social media account run by Vice President Kamala Harris’ campaign has been repeatedly deceptive.

The @KamalaHQ account, which has more than 1.3 million followers on the X social media platform formerly known as Twitter, has made a habit of misleadingly clipping and inaccurately captioning video clips to attack former President Donald Trump.

Frankish vindicated!! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

RELIABLE.

Brian Stelter: Image of Kamala Harris
as ‘Hope and Change’ is More Important
Than Anything She Actually Says (Video)

by Mike LaChance

The potato has returned. Brian Stelter is back on the air at CNN and it’s almost like he never left. During a recent segment on Kamala Harris, Stelter suggested that the image of Harris as the young ‘hope and change’ candidate is more important than anything she actually says about what she would do as president. He also cheered for the image of Harris speaking at rallies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/brian-stelter-image-kamala-harris-as-hope-change/

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

RELIABLE.

Brian Stelter: Image of Kamala Harris
as ‘Hope and Change’ is More Important
Than Anything She Actually Says (Video)

by Mike LaChance

The potato has returned. Brian Stelter is back on the air at CNN and it’s almost like he never left. During a recent segment on Kamala Harris, Stelter suggested that the image of Harris as the young ‘hope and change’ candidate is more important than anything she actually says about what she would do as president. He also cheered for the image of Harris speaking at rallies

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/09/brian-stelter-image-kamala-harris-as-hope-change/

There's no hope with her because there will be no change.  This is just dumb.  But that's what works for them...

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I guess Jack stopped paying you for any commentary on your reposts of his tweets. Sorry man, but I guess work for you.

He posts an NBC report, but your response is to (try) to make fun of the person who linked it ?

You be you.

Sad.

From election rigging to eating cats ro obvious predictions of assassination you can be 100% certain that non leftist media reporting is spot on accurate the moment reliable media tries to collectively frame it into a "conspiracy theory"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/tucker-carlson-says-us-speeding-assassination-trump-stoking-conspiraci-rcna102976

The most recent episode of Bongino’s podcast is titled “Speeding Towards Assassination?” In the episode description published on the Apple Podcasts platform, he asserts without evidence that the “plot to take out Trump is metastasizing.” Bongino’s show is among the most popular on podcasts in Apple’s rankings, according to Chartable, a podcast analytics company.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

He posts an NBC report, but your response is to (try) to make fun of the person who linked it ?

You be you.

Sad.

Well that’s a dumb response when the post is right there.

He reposted another poster, not NBC News, who was questing NBC News’s characterization of the person arrested was once arrested on machine gun charges (must have been before Clarance got to the regs), as to why it wasn’t covered as an assignation attempt. I mean apart from it actually needed it to be an assignation attempt I guess. 

so yea when you continue to spread lies and misinformation from a known spreader of lies and mid/dis information than I’ll make fun of you.

when you don’t actually read and understand the post you are posting, well that’s is you making yourself look the fool.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

Does everyone have BillStime's new account on ignore yet?

This dumb old saw again, hell you guys started a whole thread asking if that guy (or gal) died. Luck them, getting to live rent free in all your heads.

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Edited by Starr-Bills
Just like free speech absolutists to act in unison.