The Reliable Mainstream Media vs. The Alternative Scum

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joy Reid is clinically insane. And MSNBC doesn't just platform her. They feature her. 

What an idiot.  The same number of people died under Biden as Trump in the same period of time.  Despite vaccines and treatments.  And no, it wasn't even a million Joy. :rolleyes:

28 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I think ABC is generally regarded as part of the reliable. 

Reliable media translator. ..

It appears that he put the mask on in the car = Even though viewers  watching in real time can clearly see that Biden did not put on a mask, we are going to say that he did anyway.

14 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

WaPo, charter member of the reliable, needs to keep an eye on their columnists. 

Eh, once you’re reliable and beyond reproach, every now and again a legacy gets through that causes you heartburn.  It’s been reported that Max’s father, Darius “Das” Boot was a long time associate editor and keeper of the faith  at WaPo.

Kent Dorfman (Farber College, Class of ‘66) and his escapades with Delta House comes to mind.  Not every sibling or child is going to walk the straight and narrow, and some might cause some embarrassment to the institution.   

We seek to understand, then forgive,

—that’s what we do as Americans/Americans married to Korean spies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I understand the problem which they talk around when invoking the gender bias defense is the service has two sets of physical requirements. One for men, one for women. The requirements for women are lower. This simply compromises protection. As an example, if the subject is 6.3 and an agent is 5.6 then the agent can't properly shield the target. The application of diversity standards can't get around this problem of physics. The Secret Service needs to understand rule number one of finding yourself in a hole which is "when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!"

Heard about Lou Dobbs passing today and knew he had been kicked off of Fox but never knew what for until I saw this today.   The chap in this video has inspired me though.   If I ever get interviewed by a national news broadcast, I'm definitely wearing my Josh Allen jersey.

Edited by Lost
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Lost said:

Heard about Lou Dobbs passing today and knew he had been kicked off of Fox but never knew what for until I saw this today.   The chap in this video has inspired me thought.   If I ever get interviewed by a national news broadcast, I'm definitely wearing my Josh Allen jersey.

I don't know this story. Is this really why he was fired? The comments say this story was proven true. 

2020 was his breakout season so this was peak Josh jersey time.

Edited by KDIGGZ

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know this story. Is this really why he was fired? The comments say this story was proven true. 

2020 was his breakout season so this was peak Josh jersey time.

I've never heard this specific story either.   Probably true.   I was hoping for a little more context though.   Like if they were absentee ballots I could see them being transported across state lines but just normal mail in ballots that were being sent out in 2020 would be totally different story.

2 minutes ago, Lost said:

I've never heard this specific story either.   Probably true.   I was hoping for a little more context though.   Like if they were absentee ballots I could see them being transported across state lines but just normal mail in ballots that were being sent out in 2020 would be totally different story.

Yea I'm not sure. If they are saying it really happened then it was either not fully disclosed why USPS was bringing in votes or they found out these were absentee votes or something. Not sure.

I was trying to decide if I would really wear a Josh jersey or if I would take the opportunity to get a nice Bills tie or polo.