Trump Documents Case: Cannon has DISMISSED. Violation of Appointments Clause

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Name one thing about him that points to Dem that’s been released so far other than your Feels

he doesn't know how to use a gun.🎤⬇️

Edited by boyst
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Name one thing about him that points to Dem that’s been released so far other than your Feels

The fact he tried to assassinate the republican candidate.

Didnt see him trying that on the beach in Delaware.

Just now, boyst said:

he doesn't know how to use a gun.

Tell that to the dude who died.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

The fact he tried to assassinate the republican candidate.

Didnt see him trying that on the beach in Delaware.

Doesn’t mean he’s a Dem. There’s plenty of reasons a Republican gun owner would shoot at Trump. Republicans don’t like pedophiles and a bunch of court documents released with Trump being named a pedo. 

Republicans like Project 2025 and Trump tried to disavow it.

theres plenty of reasons a Republican would be mad at Trump.

39 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Every single case smith is associated with,has to be tossed.  The documents fall under the immunity as decided my SCOTUS  anyway. As is most of the cases against President Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Doesn’t mean he’s a Dem. There’s plenty of reasons a Republican gun owner would shoot at Trump. Republicans don’t like pedophiles and a bunch of court documents released with Trump being named a pedo. 

Meh, thats all blue anon.

On a side note, glad to read your gibberish. was worried it was one of our local irrationals that snapped.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh, thats all blue anon.

On a side note, glad to read your gibberish. was worried it was one of our local irrationals that snapped.

Sorry but I’m not a Republican so you know wasn’t me.

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Sorry but I’m not a Republican so you know wasn’t me.

Meh. Millions of DEMS switched to R just to poison pill the primaries in closed states.  and you knew this.

But the script.  amirite

SMH

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump getting shot at has clearly been very upsetting for you. Hopefully your workplace has an employee assistance program that you can reach out to. Hang in there. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Meh. Millions of DEMS switched to R just to poison pill the primaries in closed states.  and you knew this.

But the script.  amirite

SMH

And his classmates who have come out saying he was very conservative? Dem operatives?

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Trump getting shot at has clearly been very upsetting for you. Hopefully your workplace has an employee assistance program that you can reach out to. Hang in there. 

I appreciate your concern, but I'm doing just fine. It's important to stay focused on the facts and not let emotions dictate the conversation. Let's discuss the issue at hand constructively and look at actual facts instead of how you feel.

On 7/6/2024 at 10:08 AM, BillsFanNC said:

I guess Biden could just have the regular AG do it ...if we're just going to be ***** stupid about it. The special counsel was literally only to avoid potential perceived bias not that anyone cared, leave it to Cannon to dismiss the case that literally took place after he left office and lost the immunity this decision gave him.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

And his classmates who have come out saying he was very conservative? Dem operatives?

I appreciate your concern, but I'm doing just fine. It's important to stay focused on the facts and not let emotions dictate the conversation. Let's discuss the issue at hand constructively and look at actual facts instead of how you feel.

Similar to the videos of his classmates that said he wasn't political but a dork that was bullied.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Similar to the videos of his classmates that said he wasn't political but a dork that was bullied.

And the ones that said he was conservative. Strange none said he was Dem, dem leaning anything. The only Dem thing yall have is a $15 donation to an org he unsubscribed to shortly after:

• Eyeroll 1

Finally the corrupt Judge Cannon has made an appealable order.  I expect her order to be appealed, overruled and for he to finally be removed from this case.  She botched issues with the search warrant and equitable jurisdiction over the evidence and was overruled then.  This is her third strike.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

Finally the corrupt Judge Cannon has made an appealable order.  I expect her order to be appealed, overruled and for he to finally be removed from this case.  She botched issues with the search warrant and equitable jurisdiction over the evidence and was overruled then.  This is her third strike.

Like Merchan was...

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Scraps said:

you talking about the appeals in the NY case?  When that gets tossed?  you wont even have the 34 felonies talking point.

No one is removing her.

lol

• Agree 1