LOST

webtoe

I just noticed that they are re-running the entire series at 10 pm on Wednesday's.

I couldn't watch the original at 8 pm because that was in the middle of bedtime for the kids, and I couldn't TIVO because the I can't get local channels on my DirecTv DVR.

So...before I start investing the time to watch it, I want to get your opinions whether it is worth it.

One last note, I missed the PILOT, as that was on the last two weeks.

I was going to, but I did not want to accidentally come across any spoilers.

359230[/snapback]

Absolutely watch this show...it's the best thing on TV. And it's a good idea to stay away from the stickied thread...it is chock full of spoilers, conjecture and hypotheses.

ENJOY!

Alternatively, you could wait until September 6th and buy the DVD set:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=507846

Then you won't have to worry about missing the pilot (which is a big episode setting up characters) and you won't have to worry about missing any other episodes. Plus, you won't have to get angry that you have to wait another week to see what happens <_<

CW

Alternatively, you could wait until September 6th and buy the DVD set:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=507846

Then you won't have to worry about missing the pilot (which is a big episode setting up characters) and you won't have to worry about missing any other episodes.  Plus, you won't have to get angry that you have to wait another week to see what happens <_<

CW

359364[/snapback]

Good advice!

definitely watch it now...its great, and be ready to continue our insanely long thread that is pinned at the top come september...who knows what a fresh set of eyes may turn up...

359551[/snapback]

Are you are suggesting that our obsessive over-analysis of this show may have blinded us to new and critical clues?!? Sweet fancy Moses my good man...you might be right! :P

Are you are suggesting that our obsessive over-analysis of this show may have blinded us to new and critical clues?!?  Sweet fancy Moses my good man...you might be right!  :P

359603[/snapback]

You've had that avatar for so long, and posted so much in the LOST thread, that id I ever meet you and you don't look exactly like Hurley, I'm going to be dissapointed.

You've had that avatar for so long, and posted so much in the LOST thread, that id I ever meet you and you don't look exactly like Hurley, I'm going to be dissapointed.

359608[/snapback]

Actually...I've lost like 35 lbs in the last five months (unlike Hurley, who has been on a desert island for a month and lost not a pound!), so now I look more like Sawyer. I just didn't want to brag by changing to his picture. :P

359608[/snapback]

And by the way...YOUR avatar gives me the freakin' creeps! :P

359608[/snapback]

HA! :P

me tooo!

Are you are suggesting that our obsessive over-analysis of this show may have blinded us to new and critical clues?!?  Sweet fancy Moses my good man...you might be right!  :w00t:

359603[/snapback]

Only one thing to do and that's watch the whole thing over again. Hard work, but someone has to do it.... :P

Actually...I've lost like 35 lbs in the last five months (unlike Hurley, who has been on a desert island for a month and lost not a pound!), so now I look more like Sawyer.  I just didn't want to brag by changing to his picture.  :P

359634[/snapback]

Do share your secret, I've got 30 lbs or so I wouldnt mind parting with.