ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

This you can take to the bank.

If Trump wins you won't immediately be seeing legal challenges and formal plans to gather and protest in a way protected under the constitution. 

You'll definitely see some of that,  eventually 

Instead what we will see immediately is massive rioting that will make the 2020 summer of love seem like child's play.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This you can take to the bank.

If Trump wins you won't immediately be seeing legal challenges and formal plans to gather and protest in a way protected under the constitution. 

You'll definitely see some of that,  eventually 

Instead what we will see immediately is massive rioting that will make the 2020 summer of love seem like child's play.

I do believe that rioting and violence will occur nation wide after Trump wins. The radical left have proven before that they have no qualms about doing just that. And when the uprising has to be brought down Trump will be blamed for the violence. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I do believe that rioting and violence will occur nation wide after Trump wins. The radical left have proven before that they have no qualms about doing just that. And when the uprising has to be brought down Trump will be blamed for the violence. 

I agree, but I think widespread rioting and violence will not be tolerated like the summer of love 2020. I believe Trump will bring in the National Guard to quell any violence.

5 minutes ago, Westside said:

I agree, but I think widespread rioting and violence will not be tolerated like the summer of love 2020. I believe Trump will bring in the National Guard to quell any violence.

He won't be President yet.  Even if he wins I don't believe he ever will be POTUS again, but that's a different story.

On November 6th the Biden regime is still in power and blue cities / states would need to request the NG first.

They won't. 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

He won't be President yet.  Even if he wins I don't believe he ever will be POTUS again, but that's a different story.

On November 6th the Biden regime is still in power and blue cities / states would need to request the NG first.

They won't. 

Oh boy, we’re screwed! 
I still believe that type of behavior will not be tolerated like in 2020. There’s definitely a change in the air lately and people are finally waking up to the nonsense from the leftists.

6 minutes ago, Westside said:

Oh boy, we’re screwed! 
I still believe that type of behavior will not be tolerated like in 2020. There’s definitely a change in the air lately and people are finally waking up to the nonsense from the leftists.

People are definitely fed up.

Remember when leftists were attacking the Portland federal court house nightly for months?

The federal government sent law enforcement to protect the building from attack. Not the national guard, but federal law enforcement. 

What did Pelosi call these officers protecting a federal building?

Trump's storm troopers. 

They will stop at nothing to stay in power.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

People are definitely fed up.

Remember when leftists were attacking the Portland federal court house nightly for months?

The federal government sent law enforcement to protect the building from attack. Not the national guard, but federal law enforcement. 

What did Pelosi call these officers protecting a federal building?

Trump's storm troopers. 

They will stop at nothing to stay in power.

We’re going to win. One way or the other. 

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The party of anti guns? You gonna attack us with soy lattes. Your statement describes your party to a tee. Power over everything. You're a sick individual.

America will survive. The world already hates MAGAism. Even if Trump somehow gets elected again, he will be dead soon enough and we can return to normalcy. 

His minions like Kari Lake can’t win elections, so that’s not a big deal. Eventually the snake will go back in the jar. 

That’s how we will win. Conservativism is a dead ideology, even the UK figured that out recently. 

For a break from polling, this is raw data we have. 

Theres good news for Dems if their firewall is truly 400k, but previous firewalls for them in PA have been 800k so I’m not sure why the precipitous drop when the race in PA with Trump on the ballot have been so close.   They had a 1M firewall in ‘20 and barely won … but again, that was a Covid year.  So they’ve revised down on what they hope to have as a buffer, but there’s uncertainly for sure. 

Also, R’s have gained ground in recent days.  Remains to be seen if that continues or Dems push further into upping their returns to get beyond a +400k returned ballot cushion. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/18/2024 at 11:40 AM, SCBills said:

For a break from polling, this is raw data we have. 

Theres good news for Dems if their firewall is truly 400k, but previous firewalls for them in PA have been 800k so I’m not sure why the precipitous drop when the race in PA with Trump on the ballot have been so close.   They had a 1M firewall in ‘20 and barely won … but again, that was a Covid year.  So they’ve revised down on what they hope to have as a buffer, but there’s uncertainly for sure. 

• Like (+1) 1