ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

So since these words were uttered - how are we supposed to believe these machines cannot or will not be hacked on Election Day?

They absolutely were in 2020 and you will no longer convince me otherwise.  

We’re at the threshold this possibility is the only way she can win.  

Paper ballots only.  Watchdogs in every urban area.  

We need to be told and convinced by a government that killed JFK, RFK (likely), helped start Covid, and attempted to jail then kill Trump that everything was legit.   

Nothing to worry about.  They said so.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/6/2024 at 1:42 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Lawfare is no longer the main strategy.  Next plan up.  Hamas / race riots? Another assassination attempt? A new one?

Who knows.  The only guarantee is that it's coming.

How many locks do you have on your door? I ask only because everything you post seems to be fear based why are you so afraid what happened to you?

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/7/2024 at 11:39 AM, Big Blitz said:

So since these words were uttered - how are we supposed to believe these machines cannot or will not be hacked on Election Day?

They absolutely were in 2020 and you will no longer convince me otherwise.  

We’re at the threshold this possibility is the only way she can win.  

Paper ballots only.  Watchdogs in every urban area.  

We need to be told and convinced by a government that killed JFK, RFK (likely), helped start Covid, and attempted to jail then kill Trump that everything was legit.   

Nothing to worry about.  They said so.   

"Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. are calling for the use of paper ballots in the 2024 election. They’re right on the policy: paper ballots are one of the most important security measures states can adopt. When selections are recorded on paper, voters can easily verify that their ballot accurately reflects their choices before casting their vote. But they’re misleading on the facts: states are already doing this. Nearly all votes cast in the 2024 election will be recorded on paper.

Maybe Trump and Kennedy are just a little behind the times. Or maybe their false claims are another attempt to undermine trust in our elections through misinformation."

Some Good News for Donald Trump: We Already Use Paper Ballots

9 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So basically a meaningless extra step was put into place so that votes could be discarded and this was found to be okay.

It would have affected 10,000 votes in 2020. This could hurt Republicans more. Given the intelligence of the right posters here I doubt any of them could do this right.