ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

I suppose I could read how these morons manage to justify illegals voting in elections, but then again they're forever lost commies and it just doesn't matter.

It's simple, isn't it? Dems need those votes to retain the power they currently have.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

It's simple, isn't it? Dems need those votes to retain the power they currently have.

Absolutely,  but they can't say that outright anymore than they can admit that Kamala is a dyed in the wool Marxist.

So they're left with nonsense like you're a brown person hating racist if you don't want people here illegally casting votes in our elections.

• Like (+1) 2

It's hilarious that a conservative SCOTUS doesn't agree with any of this BS that's been on here about the case.

Anyone using the AZ form going forward needs to show proof of citizenship. That allows them to vote in AZ and Fed elections.

Anyone using the Federal form needs to sign acknowledging they are a citizen. That allows them to vote in AZ Federal election but not AZ local elections.

Great win here for Federal voting rights. It's a shame Republicans are trying to undercut the National Voting Rights Act.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

I suppose I could read how these morons manage to justify illegals voting in elections, but then again they're forever lost commies and it just doesn't matter.

Oh no, just asked if you have proof.   Which you never have.

Edited by L Ron Burgundy
  • Eyeroll 1

9 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Bring back the COVID 

Lol I'm guessing all of the dummies on here will be lining up for their boosters wearing their Harris Walz T-shirts 

• Haha (+1) 2

We've had in the last month or so...

An assassination attempt on a former President.

Installation of a Democrat candidate with zero votes from the public.

We're just getting started.

Buckle up!

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/22/2024 at 7:11 PM, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️ 

On 8/22/2024 at 7:16 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Absolutely,  but they can't say that outright anymore than they can admit that Kamala is a dyed in the wool Marxist.

So they're left with nonsense like you're a brown person hating racist if you don't want people here illegally casting votes in our elections.

Numbers? These ass hats say <1600 in an undefined time frame. Out of 330M (150M votes cast) again 1600 vs 150,000,000.

Edited by Starr-Bills