ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

That can't be real.

It's not. It's 46 states, not 49.

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship, leading Republicans and conservatives to call for swift federal action to stop the handouts.

just wait till the cult realizes all the MSM narrative/polling is just expensive propaganda by the same entities that support the globalist candidate.

They will burn the place down.

going to make the summer of rage look like a training exercise.

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's not. It's 46 states, not 49.

Welfare offices and other agencies in at least 46 US states are providing voter registration forms to migrants without requiring proof of citizenship, leading Republicans and conservatives to call for swift federal action to stop the handouts.

Like I said, I hope the almost 200K poll workers the RNC has hired for election day wear shirts saying "MIGRA" on them.

Remember,  geofencing only works at the US Capitol on 1/6/21.

Can someone do a venn diagram for the Kamala cult?

GPS—114 of the mobile devices present were at the Columbia University pro-Palestinian campus occupations. 

102 devices were also present at 3 or more George Floyd, antifa, BLM protests/riots. 

74 devices were present for the Washington, DC Union Station violent protests where Park Police were overwhelmed.

In the past 30 days, 44 of the devices present have also visited the Islamic Center of Washington D.C. and 9 have visited the Obama “White House’ located at: 2446 Belmont Rd NW, Washington, DC 20008 and 5 have visited the 1600 Pennsylvania Ave White House and 3 have visited the Vice President’s residence.

• Shocked 1

18 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Now why would they do that I wonder?

https://www.azfamily.com/2024/08/20/republicans-ask-supreme-court-block-40k-arizona-voters-presidential-election/

The Arizona Secretary of State’s Office said the ruling could affect about 41,000 thousand voters, largely service members, students and Native Americans who did not have birth certificates when they registered to vote.

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://www.azfamily.com/2024/08/20/republicans-ask-supreme-court-block-40k-arizona-voters-presidential-election/

The Arizona Secretary of State’s Office said the ruling could affect about 41,000 thousand voters, largely service members, students and Native Americans who did not have birth certificates when they registered to vote.

You shouldn't have to be a US citizen to vote in our elections.  The non-Left just doesn't get it...

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

“largely service members, students and Native Americans“ - they’re non-Americans?

How many service members, students, and "native Americans" don't have birth certificates?  Can you join the military without a birth certificate?  Should you vote if you don't have a birth certificate?  There are billions of people throughout the world that don't have American birth certificates.  Should they be allowed to vote in US elections?  Do tell...

1 minute ago, phypon said:

How many service members, students, and "native Americans" don't have birth certificates?  Can you join the military without a birth certificate?  Should you vote if you don't have a birth certificate?  There are billions of people throughout the world that don't have American birth certificates.  Should they be allowed to vote in US elections?  Do tell...

When filing the Federal registration form that doesn’t require the documentation?

Since you don’t care to read what’s actually happening, in like most states you can register with the Federal or state registration form.

The Federal registration form requires

you to certify you are a US citizen but doesn’t require proof of citizenship. The AZ form requires proof of citizenship.

People using the Federal registration are most likely people out of state like students and service members.

Courts said AZ can’t force people to comply with the AZ form mandate with it so close to the election. Republicans are saying let’s disenfranchise a bunch of people.

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

When filing the Federal registration form that doesn’t require the documentation?

Since you don’t care to read what’s actually happening, in like most states you can register with the Federal or state registration form.

The Federal registration form requires

you to certify you are a US citizen but doesn’t require proof of citizenship. The AZ form requires proof of citizenship.

People using the Federal registration are most likely people out of state like students and service members.

Courts said AZ can’t force people to comply with the AZ form mandate with it so close to the election. Republicans are saying let’s disenfranchise a bunch of people.

That's not a problem at all.  I totally agree!  I think we could 700 million voters in this election cycle.  Heck, maybe a billion.  We are the world!!  Also, I'm going to put a lien on your house, because basically anyone can do it.  You owe me money MF'er! :nana:

1 minute ago, phypon said:

That's not a problem at all.  I totally agree!  I think we could 700 million voters in this election cycle.  Heck, maybe a billion.  We are the world!!  Also, I'm going to put a lien on your house, because basically anyone can do it.  You owe me money MF'er! :nana:

While you seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum, I’ll defer to a better known Republican.

“They won in the lower courts, and the Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that the federal motor voter law preempted or overrode the state’s law.
Justice Antonin Scalia spoke for the 7-2 majority and said the federal law requires states to “accept and use” the standard federal form in federal elections.”

Scalia wrote the decision saying Federal elections can use Federal forms under NRVA. So I’m sorry you want to disenfranchise Americans but that’s what yall facists do.

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

While you seem to be on the lower end of the spectrum, I’ll defer to a better known Republican.

“They won in the lower courts, and the Supreme Court ruled in 2013 that the federal motor voter law preempted or overrode the state’s law.
Justice Antonin Scalia spoke for the 7-2 majority and said the federal law requires states to “accept and use” the standard federal form in federal elections.”

Scalia wrote the decision saying Federal elections can use Federal forms under NRVA. So I’m sorry you want to disenfranchise Americans but that’s what yall facists do.

Who needs proof of citizenship? I don't give a chit what "party" you affiliate with, if you're not a US citizen you can't vote.  So you're saying that if you don't have a birth certificate or proof of citizenship you should be able to vote in this country?  

"The law required Arizonans to show “documentary proof” of their citizenship before registering to vote."

Yeah, who needs proof?

"The form asks voters to swear they are citizens under penalty of perjury, but it doesn’t require them to submit proof."

Me thinks you are a bit on the lower end of the spectrum now...commie. :P

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Who needs proof of citizenship? I don't give a chit what "party" you affiliate with, if you're not a US citizen you can't vote.  So you're saying that if you don't have a birth certificate or proof of citizenship you should be able to vote in this country?  

"The law required Arizonans to show “documentary proof” of their citizenship before registering to vote."

Yeah, who needs proof?

"The form asks voters to swear they are citizens under penalty of perjury, but it doesn’t require them to submit proof."

Me thinks you are a bit on the lower end of the spectrum now...commie. :P

Unfortunately it’s in the National Voting Rights Act, constitutionally passed by Congress and upheld by one of the most conservative Supreme Judges of all time.

Way to ignore our constitution, fascist.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Unfortunately it’s in the National Voting Rights Act, constitutionally passed by Congress and upheld by one of the most conservative Supreme Judges of all time.

Way to ignore our constitution, fascist.

If you're okay with not requiring proof of citizenship in order to vote in US elections I would submit that YOU are the fascist.  You distinctively used the word "unfortunately", so I'm sure if you are okay with this.  If you are okay with this, why are you supportive of non-citizens voting in our elections?