ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

Another election fraudster found guilty:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/national-international/tina-peters-colorado-clerk-election-denier-convicted-computer-breach/3391023/

Peters was convicted of three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.

Peters, a one-time hero to election deniers, was accused of using someone else’s security badge to give an expert affiliated with My Pillow chief executive Mike Lindell access to the Mesa County election system and deceiving other officials about that person's identity.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Another election fraudster found guilty:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/national-international/tina-peters-colorado-clerk-election-denier-convicted-computer-breach/3391023/

Peters was convicted of three counts of attempting to influence a public servant, one count of conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation, first-degree official misconduct, violation of duty and failing to comply with the secretary of state.

Peters, a one-time hero to election deniers, was accused of using someone else’s security badge to give an expert affiliated with My Pillow chief executive Mike Lindell access to the Mesa County election system and deceiving other officials about that person's identity.

More on this.

"The judge refused nearly all of her witnesses and excluded virtually all of her defenses." Law Professor David Clements

1 - guilty - attempt to influence public servant (Jesse Romero)
2 - guilty - attempt to influence public servant (David Underwood)
3 - not guilty - conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation as relates to Count 4
4 - guilty - attempt to influence public servant
5 - not guilty - criminal impersonation
6 - guilty - conspiracy to commit criminal impersonation
7 - not guilty - identify theft
8 - guilty - official misconduct
9 - guilty - violation of a duty
10 - guilty -  failure to comply with SOS requirements

Should we just put these fake polls in here?

They release this today and it was taken before the Walz rollout - which has to have been a disaster.  

And this poll is to

They’re waiting for the DNC because the fake polls will be believable after 4 straight days of fake fawning.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Maybe try volunteering to work an election (you actually get paid) and I think you will find a lot of patriots working selflessly.  

good suggestion! The process is fairly easy in NY as well, I know in 2020 they were looking for people pretty aggressively. Good way to get out there and participate in democracy!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Maybe try volunteering to work an election (you actually get paid) and I think you will find a lot of patriots working selflessly.  

201105165103-tcf-center-detroit-windows-

maxresdefault.jpg

ballot-stuffing-arizona1.png

Tireless work.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

201105165103-tcf-center-detroit-windows-

If you volunteered you’d be in the inside and see all the hard working people and not reading propaganda on twitter. Put your money where your clicks are I have .

29 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

If you volunteered you’d be in the inside and see all the hard working people and not reading propaganda on twitter. Put your money where your clicks are I have .

P.S. here come the “virtue signaling” attacks. Sigh.

Edited by Starr-Bills

Now begins the grooming of the trumpers again to support election denial since they are scared they can’t win.  Which they have a good chance at with conmen in the Supreme Court. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

And here we go again. Stephen Miller preparing the Trump waters for the inevitable "rigged election" dispute and multiple Trumpie state election officials refusing to certify.

13 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Now begins the grooming of the trumpers again to support election denial since they are scared they can’t win.  Which they have a good chance at with conmen in the Supreme Court. 

You beat me to it.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And here we go again. Stephen Miller preparing the Trump waters for the inevitable "rigged election" dispute and multiple Trumpie state election officials refusing to certify.

You beat me to it.

The fix is in already, you know it, I know it, anyone paying the slightest attention knows it. Fair elections have gone the way of the Dodo.

• Like (+1) 1