ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

7 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

meh, Trudeau isn't a communist...

Tell me another one.  He learned from his real father Fidel. Look at a picture of him and a young Fidel and  tell me  that's not his father.

7 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

12 hours ago, Wacka said:

Tell me another one.  He learned from his real father Fidel. Look at a picture of him and a young Fidel and  tell me  that's not his father.

Riiiight.

"Dictator" Trudeau will be voted out next year. Through the power of his dictatorship he will relinquish power to the other side. Cause that's what dictators do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

Riiiight.

"Dictator" Trudeau will be voted out next year. Through the power of his dictatorship he will relinquish power to the other side. Cause that's what dictators do.

You need to talk to some lefties here then because we last had a peaceful transfer of power in the USA on 1/20/21. Yet the guy who relinquished power that day is still a dictator.

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

RFK has nothing in common with Harris’ policies 

You’re kidding, right? How about securing the border but against a border wall and deporting illegals? No limits on abortion? Stricter gun laws?  

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

You’re kidding, right? How about securing the border but against a border wall and deporting illegals? No limits on abortion? Stricter gun laws?  

He’s an antivax psychopath. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

You need to talk to some lefties here then because we last had a peaceful transfer of power in the USA on 1/20/21. Yet the guy who relinquished power that day is still a dictator.

Haha yeah, i don't believe the trump dictator nonsense either.

• Like (+1) 1

They are going to do it again.

And the right thinks the people who tell you that Biden is mentally fit are going to be honest about what's going on....again?

In so many ways we deserve what's coming. 

• Angry 1

As long as they tell you that the fix is in in advance its all good!

It worked on the King in 2020.

They told you it would take a week to count the votes so most secure election in US history and shut up!

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/9/2024 at 8:27 AM, BillsFanNC said:

bull####.
Trump tried to stay in power. Fortunately he and his enablers were about as incompetent as his Russian sponsors and was stopped. Remember the national guard troops sleeping in the halls of the capital. The protections put up. The real concern of more violence at the inauguration. I included a video to jog your memory. Or the hundreds of people in jail now and the numerous lawyers advising him who have pled guilty.

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

As long as they tell you that the fix is in in advance its all good!

It worked on the King in 2020.

They told you it would take a week to count the votes so most secure election in US history and shut up!

You are out of your mind. The then two eared twice impeached guy was trying to ‘fix’ the election. Sigh. Disappointing you can actually see what’s right in front of you. 

One thing is absolutely certain, the 2024 election will either be one of two things in the reliable media.

The new most secure election in US history. Supplanting 2020.

Or

Russia hacked it again.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1