ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

On 7/7/2024 at 3:10 PM, Westside said:

TDS is terminal with this one! Trump won’t leave! Trump will execute his political foes, Trump will end abortion, I’m sure I’m missing a bunch but this constant whining about what Trump would do in his second term is ridiculous. Good lord! Whatever happened to common sense?

You don't have any?

7 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Exactly. Once the votes are counted and it's obvious to everyone that massive cheating occurred it won't matter. It's nearly impossible to prove cheating once the votes have been banked. 

You need to make it easy to vote, hard to cheat. The measures must be in place to prevent illegal ballots from being cast and counted in the first place. This is obvious to any rational individual. Leftists aren't rational so they don't want that. Easy to cheat and easy to vote is always their mantra.

All that's left after the votes are counted is to have some bureaucrat declare it the most secure election in US history and have the reliable media call everyone who disagrees an election denier.

They WILL do this again. Why?

Because it works. 

Where is the evidence of massive voter fraud on the part of illegals?

11 hours ago, Scraps said:

You don't have any?

Where is the evidence of massive voter fraud on the part of illegals?

That's not really the question. A more relevant question is what safeguards are in place to ensure only eligible citizens register to vote? Apparently in most States not much beyond the honor system where anyone that isn't a citizen eligible to vote will self-regulate themselves and resist the urge to participate. In most places there is no verification of citizenship when registering to vote. So legislation has been proposed to validate registration of voters for "proof" of citizenship.

And some are resistant to that idea. They claim is will harm the usual under-served groups but I suspect as is typically the case their motivation is more self-serving.

I'm sure public officials in my state of residence don't like the idea as they focus on other more pressing identification issues. They have a higher level of validation and verification on the purchase of allergy medications than they do voter registration validation where state law requires merchants to request proof of identity for the purchase of over-the-counter allergy medication which they accumulate and send to law enforcement.  

7 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's not really the question. A more relevant question is what safeguards are in place to ensure only eligible citizens register to vote? Apparently in most States not much beyond the honor system where anyone that isn't a citizen eligible to vote will self-regulate themselves and resist the urge to participate. In most places there is no verification of citizenship when registering to vote. So legislation has been proposed to validate registration of voters for "proof" of citizenship.

And some are resistant to that idea. They claim is will harm the usual under-served groups but I suspect as is typically the case their motivation is more self-serving.

I'm sure public officials in my state of residence don't like the idea as they focus on other more pressing identification issues. They have a higher level of validation and verification on the purchase of allergy medications than they do voter registration validation where state law requires merchants to request proof of identity for the purchase of over-the-counter allergy medication which they accumulate and send to law enforcement.  

Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

Unless you can prove that there is a substantial problem where noncitizens are voting,  I see this as little more than voter suppression.

The Heritage Foundation has documented 85 cases of noncitizens voting out of 2 billion votes cast between 2002 and 2023.  This doesn't sound like much of a problem.

• Vomit 1

50 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Im glad my side doesn’t need weird Russian AI bots 

True, when you have the MSM to lie for/to you...

15 hours ago, Scraps said:

Sounds like a solution in search of a problem.

Unless you can prove that there is a substantial problem where noncitizens are voting,  I see this as little more than voter suppression.

The Heritage Foundation has documented 85 cases of noncitizens voting out of 2 billion votes cast between 2002 and 2023.  This doesn't sound like much of a problem.

I understand what you're saying. But when you say proof you're saying I need 100% certainty that this is a problem before I am willing to act. But that's not really how most decisions are made. And preventing a problem is less costly and easier than addressing it once it happens. Most decisions in life are made by assessing risk, a risk management exercise. An example might be homeowners don't insist on having certainty their home will catch fire in the future before buying fire insurance. They buy it because the risk of loss is a bigger and more costly impact than the cost of insurance. 

In this case I agree the risk of non-citizens voting is a much greater impact than the cost of implementing a mitigation plan, asking for "proof" of citizenship in the form of some documentation. Documentation almost everyone already has at their disposal and otherwise would be simple to get if they don't have it. Something addressed in the proposed legislation. Now there are some 10 to 15 million additional residents in the US the past 3 years that are non-citizens. More than the population of most States.This risk is much higher than 4 years ago and certainly much higher than before that election. Asking for some proof of citizenship hardly seems like a major imposition given all the other impositions on freedom and privacy we're subjected to by the government. 

What I find perplexing is so many are concerned with democracy and free and fair elections but they're resistant to anything that will aid and demonstrate that is our reality. They talk a good game but when it comes to playing it and action they don't show up.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I understand what you're saying. But when you say proof you're saying I need 100% certainty that this is a problem before I am willing to act. But that's not really how most decisions are made. And preventing a problem is less costly and easier than addressing it once it happens. Most decisions in life are made by assessing risk, a risk management exercise. An example might be homeowners don't insist on having certainty their home will catch fire in the future before buying fire insurance. They buy it because the risk of loss is a bigger and more costly impact than the cost of insurance. 

In this case I agree the risk of non-citizens voting is a much greater impact than the cost of implementing a mitigation plan, asking for "proof" of citizenship in the form of some documentation. Documentation almost everyone already has at their disposal and otherwise would be simple to get if they don't have it. Something addressed in the proposed legislation. Now there are some 10 to 15 million additional residents in the US the past 3 years that are non-citizens. More than the population of most States.This risk is much higher than 4 years ago and certainly much higher than before that election. Asking for some proof of citizenship hardly seems like a major imposition given all the other impositions on freedom and privacy we're subjected to by the government. 

What I find perplexing is so many are concerned with democracy and free and fair elections but they're resistant to anything that will aid and demonstrate that is our reality. They talk a good game but when it comes to playing it and action they don't show up.

But illegals are not voting. This is all bull sh it 

• Vomit 1

When there's fake water main breaks on election night, late night counting after everyone is sent home, obstructing windows into counting areas, widespread voting tabulator breakdowns, unsolicited mail in ballots sent to everyone etc..

Then some people are going to lose faith in our elections.  

When you lose that that's the largest step you can take towards "losing our democracy"

Voter Registration Numbers for June

-Florida Dems are about to go extinct if this keeps up

-North Carolina getting redder

-Interesting Pennsylvania numbers in such an important state 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Sounds like they know they can't win and we have a fight on our hands. Zero percent chance of fair election? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/11/heritage-foundation-election-war-game/

Barbra Streisand kidnapped by Hamas. Antifa-BLM protesters taking over a migrant detention facility. The FBI arresting Donald Trump two days after winning the election.

These were among the far-fetched scenarios imagined by a simulation of threats to the 2024 election showcased on Thursday by the right-wing Heritage Foundation. The presentation, delivered at the foundation’s Washington headquarters, stated as a given that the Biden administration was already engaged in a sweeping conspiracy to use multiple forms of federal power to influence the presidential election. It did not supply any evidence.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.

“As things stand right now, there’s a zero percent chance of a free and fair election,” said Mike Howell, executive director of Heritage’s Oversight Project. “I’m formally accusing the Biden administration of creating the conditions that most reasonable policymakers and officials cannot in good conscience certify an election.”

On 7/11/2024 at 7:17 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Fox has called Michigan for Joe Biden.

Didn't some right wing terrorists try and kill her? 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Wait. the ones that rioted at 45s swearing in.  Did impeachments based on lies.  Mueller report?  Lafyette square?  Federal courthouse in the northeast.

But this time.  

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news/appeals-court-looks-at-plot-to-kidnap-michigan-governor-gretchen-whitmer/

FBI was doing their cosplay thing again.  

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sounds like they know they can't win and we have a fight on our hands. Zero percent chance of fair election? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/11/heritage-foundation-election-war-game/

Didn't some right wing terrorists try and kill her? 

Nope, that was the fbi entrapping dumb citizens into kidnapping gruesome whitmore. A total set up by the left.