ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

So since I've created this thread what have we seen?

Trump found guilty in BS commie NY show trial.

Trump shot in head in assassination attempt in PA.

Kamala installed as dem candidate despite receiving 0.0 votes

A rigged ABC debate where Kamala was given "sample" questions, where Kamala campaign was given assurances on what topics were off limits, and ABC promised to "fact check" Trump and Trump alone.

Another thwarted assassination attempt at Trump's golf course. The assassination attempt mind you is Trump's fault according to the reliable media.

Plus all the standard run of the mill fake polling, ballot gaming and media interference. 

Its going to get much, much worse ladies and gentlemen. 

They will never allow him to be POTUS again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

When @Roundybout talks about shoehorning the masses into government inspired stackable shoe boxes, this type of activity is what I envision on the streets from time to time.   I get that waking to the Starbucks for a venti matcha(whipped cream on the side) and a scone is of value to some people, I just prefer a quieter, less intifada-y evening with people I care about.  

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This tweet is the purest form of Democrats, "just because I moved I should not have to change my info". You need to vote in the correct district, this argument is why Republicans know you are willing to cheat 

Can you explain the logical leap you’ve made from “hey, make sure you’re registered to vote” to “we are going to cheat”?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Can you explain the logical leap you’ve made from “hey, make sure you’re registered to vote” to “we are going to cheat”?

If you think basic levels of verification to register to vote is unreasonable, like proper address, the only logical reason is do you can cheat. I know the Dem answer is that people that vote blue are stupid and requiring them to do anything is too difficult but even Dems can get IDs.

45 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

If you think basic levels of verification to register to vote is unreasonable, like proper address, the only logical reason is do you can cheat. I know the Dem answer is that people that vote blue are stupid and requiring them to do anything is too difficult but even Dems can get IDs.

Are you registered to vote? How did you do that? Now imagine everyone does that. 

10 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When @Roundybout talks about shoehorning the masses into government inspired stackable shoe boxes, this type of activity is what I envision on the streets from time to time.   I get that waking to the Starbucks for a venti matcha(whipped cream on the side) and a scone is of value to some people, I just prefer a quieter, less intifada-y evening with people I care about.  

I have not once advocated for Soviet-style public housing. Ever. 

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I don’t see how you get that from the tweet. 

Different states have different rules for how and when they purge voter rolls. 

Seeing that an important state removed 700k voters from the rolls just before the election and responding by saying people should verify that they are still registered seems… normal. 

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I have not once advocated for Soviet-style public housing. Ever. 

I would think the Soviet-style would be described as government mandated, not inspired.  

Apologies if I wasn’t clear, but it was really more about the proximity to the people marching in the streets with masks and smoke bombs, and stackable living in general. 

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would think the Soviet-style would be described as government mandated, not inspired.  

Apologies if I wasn’t clear, but it was really more about the proximity to the people marching in the streets with masks and smoke bombs, and stackable living in general. 

That sounds like you’re not mad at the type of development, you’re mad at crime and poverty.