ELECTION RIGGING 2024. The Hamas Mostly Peaceful Riots & Everything Else That's Coming

Your weekly Clarice,

Be Prepared for Chaos

American Thinker, by Clarice Feldman

I suggest you start preparing for a great deal of left-wing civic violence, supply disruptions (including food shortages) and widespread urban chaos. I say this because it is my sense that the Democrats, deep state, and their media enablers are all in rough shape and have no other way out but to fall back on their usual criminal methods of retaining power.

I find it impossible to believe that President Biden will be the Democrat nominee, and if he is, that he can win. What do the Democrats do? They certainly can’t substitute Kamala Harris for Biden; she’s tanked in opinion polls even lower and faster than has Biden. There are no nationally known non-geriatric substitutes in the wings, save for California governor Gavin Newsom, whose record for screwing up is at least as bad as Biden’s. Youth and a good haircut can only go so far outside Newsom’s home state. Even liberals are now conceding the West Coast has lost its way and become dysfunctional, and who is a better avatar of West Coast progressives than Newsom?

In an opinion piece in the https://archiveNEW YORK TIMES. Kristof asks if they have lost their way. He decries the lack of sensible governance, arguing that good intentions aren’t enough and good governance has demonstrably been lacking:

{snip}

I think I’m not far off the mark when I suggest that the Democrat-run institutions and cities, which regularly are tolerating, if not encouraging, violent demonstrations by demonstrably linked green, pro-Palestine, Antifa gangs, are setting the stage for November’s elections, with the federal government’s apparent connivance. There’s no indication that the FBI is seriously investigating these groups for criminal behavior or even foreign influence. No one seems to be stopping the road and highway blockages and as the left’s election prospects grow dimmer, I see them upping their game.

Of course, using the easily mismanaged and hacked electronic voting machines they will make every effort to rig the results. But the gambit best used in 2020 -- changing (illegally) the voting rules on the pretext of a pandemic -- seems less likely this time around. And the Republicans say they are upping their game to minimize election cheating. Republican National Committee co-chair Lara Trump reports, that she and the RNC are working to raise a veritable army of “over 100,000 poll watchers and over 500 lawyers” to “deploy” at election sites across the country in November. “

The economy stinks, the administration’s foreign policy endeavors have been counter to American interests and made the world more dangerous. Although many blue cities are not reporting crimes to the FBI, we all have eyes and can see that urban crime is out of hand now as the Democrats defund the police and no-bail policies are in effect. Moreover, just as Biden is about to announce even more benefits to illegal immigrants, the tide against his open-border policies is continuing to crest to flood stage. His grassroots support is slim, while Trump’s keeps growing. In sum, I see no nationally known Democrat who can alter that or who can persuade voters that he or she is capable of undoing the mess this administration has put us in. So, what remains: chaos, disruptions and more unpunished criminal behavior.

Buckle up and start stocking up on essentials.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/06/be_prepared_for_chaos.html

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

How will they get a white supremacist to do this?  Because anything else looks bad on the Admin.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Or maybe it's just because the United States faces a serious threat of a terrorist attack in the months ahead.

Hardly a stunning proposition given our support for Israel and the desire of Hamas to make a big show of their strength.

But go ahead, keep on concocting pre-cooked excuses for Trump's next loss.

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Of course he left DOJ to work on the Trump prosecution.  

Just as Trump's lead defense counsel gave up his partnership at one of the most prestigious law firms in America to defend Trump.

Who cares (except you)?

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Or maybe it's just because the United States faces a serious threat of a terrorist attack in the months ahead.

Hardly a stunning proposition given our support for Israel and the desire of Hamas to make a big show of their strength.

Who keeps the border wide open?  

And we all just saw that the lefty mob turned full blown Hamas supporters in the last month.  

So a lefty or a terrorist the left let in that happens to align with a chunk of the left.  

• Like (+1) 1