Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I love all your little catch phrases, I really do…But you’re offering me very little substance…

You made a major claim that I was ignorant…Yet when I asked you where I was wrong about Hilary and Joe, you ignored that question and put it back on Trump…

I just want to make sure- Are you aware that the FBI and special counsel (in Biden’s case) had concluded they had committed several major crimes and chose not to prosecute, because they didn’t think a jury would convict?

This is very important…I need to know that you understand this basic fact so that we are both operating from the same historical foundation..👍

I am aware of the facts of the cases as I have read the case materials. If you still believe what Trump did was the same as the others, I have to assume that you have not.

Hillary, Biden, and Pence were found to have things they should not have had. Each of them took actions that they shouldn't have. None of them took actions that the DoJ felt they could secure a conviction on.

This is largely due to the fact that elected officials are given quite a bit of leeway in these cases. The government is more concerned about getting the information back and ensuring no national security damage was done. So long as the electeds cooperate, they are very unlikely to be charged. You may not like that fact, but it's how it's done.

The real difference here is that Trump was dumb enough to not cooperate. Had he just simply let the government come in and retrieve the materials, he'd have been in the same position as the rest. They even gave him 8 months of refusing to cooperate without doing anything. It was only when it became clear that he was obstructing and lying that serious action was taken. Trump could have taken the document with the intent to sell them to Iran, forgotten about it, and then returned them when asked and he wouldn't have been charged.

I just want to make sure - are you aware of all of the steps that Trump took, and that others took under his direction, to obstruct the investigation into his possession of the documents? Refusing to return the documents? Acting to deceive his own lawyer, causing the lawyer to submit a false statement to the government? Claiming that all of the documents had been returned when he knew they weren't? Suggesting to his lawyers that they just don't return the documents or secretly remove any that are incriminating? Ordering security footage to be destroyed? Ordering staff to remove documents from the boxes?

If you want to know why Trump was charged, your answer is right here, starting at paragraph 53.

Biden didn't do what Trump did here. Pence didn't do what Trump did. Hillary didn't do what Trump did. Reagan didn't do what Trump did.

Only Trump was stupid enough to do this, and that's why only Trump got charged.

This is very important... I need to know that you understand the basic facts and law practice so that we're both operating from the same reality.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh they found 100 counts!  You left out the part where they also said no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.  It's almost like most of it was bs that got amped up in the right wing nut chamber.  But no, it's a conspiracy against Trump.  LOL!   Don't you get tired of not having proof for anything you believe?  The moron is literally on tape talking about showing classified docs he shouldnt be showing.  But you apparently support the 2 tiered justice system that lets the rich do what they want.  Way to go!  

Think about what you just posted…

100 counts of criminality…no reasonable prospect would bring such a case?

Oh really? 🤔

Kinda like how no prosecutor has ever brought a case like the ones Trump is indicted for? Interesting…🤔

On Bill Maher, Governor Andrew Cuomo said the cases are ridiculous, and that the only reason they were brought is because Donald’s last name is Trump…

My point is, if you’re gonna charge one, charge ALL…Because when you start to pick and choose, people start to lose faith in the justice system because it looks political (The Dems want to remove Trump from running for president, so they are charging him with everything they can to hurt his chances)…

Its not what the justice system was designed for…

• Thank you (+1) 2

It's always too funny watching The King and others lose control.

Everything Trump is accused of?  Slam dunk

A dem is accused of wrong doing?  Laughable politically motivated nonsense with zero evidence.

Completely lost.

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh really? 🤔

Kinda like how no prosecutor has ever brought a case like the ones Trump is indicted for? Interesting…🤔

On Bill Maher, Governor Andrew Cuomo said the cases are ridiculous, and that the only reason they were brought is because Donald’s last name is Trump…

My point is, if you’re gonna charge one, charge ALL…Because when you start to pick and choose, people start to lose faith in the justice system because it looks political (The Dems want to remove Trump from running for president, so they are charging him with everything they can to hurt his chances)…

It wasn't Comey's friggin job to determine if she should be prosecuted.  So there's that.

I hope this post gets more than my average 60 views bc it’s important. Please repost if so inclined: In the clip below from today’s

@dbongino montage of Comey, the corrupt former FBI Director who caused chaos with the Russia Collusion Hoax, he unilaterally cleared HRC for mishandling classified materials and destroying evidence before the 2016 election.

During this Press Conference I was at the FBI office with my agents working on a cartel prosecution. We all stopped to watch with amazement as Comey was initially eviscerating HRC’s unlawful conduct, but as we all now know he eventually stated “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case!” I remember turning towards my agents and saying “well, I guess I’m an unreasonable Prosecutor . . .”

I knew in that moment at my deepest core, based on years of prosecutorial experience and instinct in federal law enforcement, that the reason Comey cleared HRC had nothing to do with the prosecutability of that fact pattern - it was political interference in its most corrupt form. And here’s why. Comey had NO authority to decline prosecution. At the end of the day, he was “just a cop” so to speak. His ONLY authority was to turn the investigation over to the DOJ which has sole discretion on who to prosecute, or not.

He can make a recommendation, but not a decision to not prosecute, especially based on the reason stated. That’s why this will go down as one of the most embarrassing and demoralizing moments in FBI history. My agents were crushed. They knew what just happened as much as I did. This man stepped out of his lane to cover and protect a politician, while at the same time, without any of us knowing in that moment, he was also beginning the years long political assasination of Trump in what later became the Russia Hoax.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh really? 🤔

Yes, because the whole 100 counts statement was maximum hyperbole, you know this.  Pretending otherwise is laughable.

Hillary can rot as far as i care.  But you had little on her, you have nothing on Joe.  I know losing ALL the time SEEMS like it's conspiracy.  It's not, you're just supporting the corrupt and their incessant lies.  Don't take that as me thinking dems are completely clean - I agree they aren't.

And Trump is 100% guilty.  NY case and the one in FL about classified material.  I agreed initially that the NY case was BS.  It's not, he broke the law.  Is it a funky law?  Yeah it kind of is.  For classified docs, you can't even make an argument he's not guilty.  It's a dream case for a prosecutor.  Because you support a complete moron you'll deflect and make up a lotta BS.  The dumbest prez we've ever had and it's not close.  Lying nonstop does not constitute intelligence.

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh really? 🤔

Come now, Biden retroactively returned the classified material he possessed and showed his ghost writer back in 2017...

• Like (+1) 1