Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

20 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The system continues to bend over backwards to avoid holding Trump accountable, affording him breaks that none of us could ever get. 

And yet, I am sure the MAGA crowd is still convinced it’s all rigged against him. 

And just think, Hillary and Joe would never even see the inside of courtroom…But Trump gets all the breaks…😉

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

• Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

And just think, Hillary and Joe would never even see the inside of courtroom…But Trump gets all the breaks…😉

Well yeah, you can't come within a mile of even articulating an accusation of a crime on them.  But otherwise great comparison!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well yeah, you can't come within a mile of even articulating an accusation of a crime on them.  But otherwise great comparison!

I know you don’t believe that. If you do then you’re a bigger idiot than I thought.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Tell me you have no clue what you're talking about without saying you have no clue what you're talking about...

• Eyeroll 1

42 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The FBI said they found 100 counts of criminality against Hillary, at their press conference in 2016…

For some reason, they just didn’t think a jury would convict, though, sooooo they just decided to drop all charges…🤔

Funny thing is, the same happened with Joe…The special counsel found he had committed crime, but for some strange reason (AGAIN) they just didn’t think a jury would convict, so they decided to drop all charges…😉

Incredible! What are the odds? 😉

How about this- instead of the FBI telling us what they think a jury will and will not decide, why not give it a shot and see what happens?  Or is the real reason because they just didn’t “feel like” prosecuting the Democrats…

Oh I see…

Because then when it came to Trump, not only were they eager to send it to trial, before a jury, but they were going to add on as many charges as possible for the severest possible penalty…

Isn’t that interesting! 🤔

Starting to notice a pattern here? 👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Democrats finally realized that after all the machinations we’ve been through these past few months, that they are no longer viewed as the “protectors of democracy” … and because of that, any harsh sentence by Merchan to Trump would be rebuked by a public that the Harris campaign’s internals already show they are fading with. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Mostly just the complete and utter ignorance

So eloquently stated…

Awesome Well Done GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Mostly just the complete and utter ignorance

Care to elaborate?

Did the FBI not hold a press conference in the summer of 2016, stating the numerous crimes Hillary had committed?

Did the special say Joe had committed crime but that a jury would see him as too old a feeble to stand trial?

Please tell me you are aware of these things, and that you’re not just living in LaLa land…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So eloquently stated…

Awesome Well Done GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Yeah, I got tired of explaining the obvious to the willfully ignorant. 

Trump was indicted because he actively took steps to obstruct the investigation. Had he just done the exact same thing that Pence, Hillary, and Biden done, he wouldn't have been charged.

But that doesn't fit the narrative of the ignorant, so they ignore it in favor of whatever they think feels right. Always feelings, never facts.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I got tired of explaining the obvious to the willfully ignorant. 

Trump was indicted because he actively took steps to obstruct the investigation. Had he just done the exact same thing that Pence, Hillary, and Biden done, he wouldn't have been charged.

But that doesn't fit the narrative of the ignorant, so they ignore it in favor of whatever they think feels right. Always feelings, never facts.

Hillary had an illegal server in her basement and destroyed 30,000 classified documents…

You’re telling me that Trump would have been better off if he did the same?

Uh, waiter- I’ll have what he’s smoking…

Bill Hader Dancing GIF

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Hillary had an illegal server in her basement and destroyed 30,000 classified documents…

You’re telling me that Trump would have been better off if he did the same?

Uh, waiter- I’ll have what he’s smoking…

Bill Hader Dancing GIF

Jesus, you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

It's like watching a Flat Earther brag about how stupid all of the people who believe in a round earth are...

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Jesus, you really have no idea what you're talking about do you?

It's like watching a Flat Earther brag about how stupid all of the people who believe in a round earth are...

I love all your little catch phrases, I really do…But you’re offering me very little substance…

You made a major claim that I was ignorant…Yet when I asked you where I was wrong about Hilary and Joe, you ignored that question and put it back on Trump…

I just want to make sure- Are you aware that the FBI and special counsel (in Biden’s case) had concluded they had committed several major crimes and chose not to prosecute, because they didn’t think a jury would convict?

This is very important…I need to know that you understand this basic fact so that we are both operating from the same historical foundation..👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

The FBI said they found 100 counts of criminality against Hillary, at their press conference in 2016…

For some reason, they just didn’t think a jury would convict, though, sooooo they just decided to drop all charges…🤔

Funny thing is, the same happened with Joe…The special counsel found he had committed crime, but for some strange reason (AGAIN) they just didn’t think a jury would convict, so they decided to drop all charges…😉

How about this- instead of the FBI telling us what they think a jury will and will not decide, why not give it a shot and see what happens?  Or is the real reason because they just didn’t “feel like” prosecuting the Democrats…

Oh I see…

Because then when it came to Trump, not only were they eager to send it to trial, before a jury, but they were going to add on as many charges as possible for the severest possible penalty…

No reasonable prosecutor.....

Wipe? You mean with a cloth?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Oh I see…

Oh they found 100 counts!  You left out the part where they also said no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.  It's almost like most of it was bs that got amped up in the right wing nut chamber.  But no, it's a conspiracy against Trump.  LOL!   Don't you get tired of not having proof for anything you believe?  The moron is literally on tape talking about showing classified docs he shouldnt be showing.  But you apparently support the 2 tiered justice system that lets the rich do what they want.  Way to go!