Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE. Trump "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Verdict= LAWFARE VICTIM
  • 2 weeks later...

If they imprison him for a nonviolent crime that was invented out of whole cloth from expired misdemeanors, there will be bloodshed. Count on it. That’s why I’n positive they won’t even try it.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

If they imprison him for a nonviolent crime that was invented out of whole cloth from expired misdemeanors, there will be bloodshed. Count on it. That’s why I’n positive they won’t even try it.

Bloodshed initiated by Trump supporters?

Are you kidding? That's exactly what they want.

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Bloodshed initiated by Trump supporters?

Are you kidding? That's exactly what they want.

I think they want unruliness but not bloodshed. I think that was the idea for January 6 but it got way more out of control than they predicted. Witness Nancy’s me culpa. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I think they want unruliness but not bloodshed. I think that was the idea for January 6 but it got way more out of control than they predicted. Witness Nancy’s me culpa. 

Couldn't disagree more.

They want it so badly from J6 that they continue to lie about Sicknick and other CHP officers who died weeks and months later.

Violence and bloodshed would be handing the race right back to Biden or his replacement on a silver platter. 

They care about keeping power no matter what it takes.

Think about what they've done since 2015. Russia hoax, impeachments, fedsurrection, four indictments, attempting to remove him from the ballot. They will stop at absolutely nothing.

But bloodshed on the hands of Trump supporters? Outside of Trump himself croaking there isn't a bigger gift that the dems could wish for.

What is coming over the coming months will be insane.

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Couldn't disagree more.

They want it so badly from J6 that they continue to lie about Sicknick and other CHP officers who died weeks and months later.

Violence and bloodshed would be handing the race right back to Biden or his replacement on a silver platter. 

They care about keeping power no matter what it takes.

Think about what they've done since 2015. Russia hoax, impeachments, fedsurrection, four indictments, attempting to remove him from the ballot. They will stop at absolutely nothing.

But bloodshed on the hands of Trump supporters? Outside of Trump himself croaking there isn't a bigger gift that the dems could wish for.

What is coming over the coming months will be insane.

I think most people saw the felony convictions as a joke and giving him jail time will just cemented that further in the minds of most. I don’t see them giving him it. 

:lol:

You ok Quack?

One of the major fallouts from this immunity ruling is the Supreme Court correctly held that you can’t gather and use evidence of the president’s internal deliberations on his official acts.

Because that would chill his official acts, of course.

And that’s exactly the evidence that Alvin Bragg, Matthew Colangelo, and Judge Juan Merchan used in the bogus show trial in Manhattan against President Trump.

It looks like this New York case was stopped in its tracks. At minimum, Judge Merchan will have to declare a mistrial due to the introduction of evidence the Supreme Court just ruled they can’t use.

Yet another victory against lawfare.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.
  • 1 month later...

The system continues to bend over backwards to avoid holding Trump accountable, affording him breaks that none of us could ever get. 

And yet, I am sure the MAGA crowd is still convinced it’s all rigged against him.