Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People who vote for a convicted felon are bad people and, in  all honestly, should not be voting. 

Keep it up with demonizing 50+% of the country just like Biden did with his Reichstag speech. Anyone with half a functioning brain can see this charade for what it is.

Enjoy your bourbon tonight and your "win", which precisely illustrates the polarized zero-sum game everyone can see right through.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

People who vote for a convicted felon are bad people and, in  all honestly, should not be voting. 

Boom.  

You people are such predictable losers.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Boom.  

Yes God forbid the rich actually suffer consequences for their actions.   Why should they not get to do whatever they want?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Another commie fuk.c stain.

Do you think this is going to finally convince compliant go along to get along Republicans to stop playing footsie with the progressive liberals?

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Another commie fuk.c stain.

Not a Jeff Beck fan?  You can appreciate the talent right?

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Do you think this is going to finally convince compliant go along to get along Republicans to stop playing footsie with the progressive liberals?

I'd say it just cements their choice.

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No, must primary and vote out those who are uniparty.

• Haha (+1) 1

I just hope the courtroom was finally less chilly for Donnie. He complained about the cold like my 91 year old grandmother any time she’s in a restaurant. Well except she doesn’t have an orca’s worth of blubber to protect her like the convicted felon does. 

So funny to me that all the GOP had to do was find someone to beat a senile confused old man. Hell, they could have nominated a shoe rack and it would have beat Biden by 100 electoral votes. But the MAGAs just had to nominate their obese orange deity so here we are: picking between a convicted felon and a man who doesn’t know if it’s Tuesday or July. 

And I truly loved his Memorial Day post on “Truth” social. First, anyone with above a GED knows you don’t say “Happy” Memorial Day. But in true form, that was the very least of the problems with his completely unhinged post on a day honoring those who made the ultimate sacrifice. 

“Happy Memorial Day to All, including the Human Scum that is working so hard to destroy our Once Great Country, & to the Radical Left, Trump Hating Federal Judge in New York that presided over, get this, TWO separate trials, that awarded a woman, who I never met before (a quick handshake at a celebrity event, 25 years ago, doesn't count!), 91 MILLION DOLLARS for “DEFAMATION." She didn't know when the so-called event took place - sometime in the 1990's - never filed a police report, didn't have to produce the "dress" that she threatened me with (it showed negative!), & sung my praises in the first half of her CNN Interview with Alison Cooper, but changed her tune in the second half - Gee, I wonder why (UNDER APPEAL!)? The Rape charge was dropped by a jury! Or Arthur Engoron, the N.Y. State Wacko Judge who fined me almost 500 Million Dollars (UNDER APPEAL) for DOING NOTHING WRONG, used a Statute that has never been used before, gave me NO JURY, Mar-a-Lago at $18,000,000 - Now for Merchan!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Par for the course, unfortunately.

Got your security blanket?

46 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Boom.  

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Got your security blanket?

And?

Historically candidates that run with approval below 40 do not win.   

All this did was give you a giant circle jerk for 24 hours.  

By Saturday even your people won’t care.