Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, SCBills said:

Is this you?

:lol:

The King definitely pleasures itself to Andrew Weissman and Marc Elias clips.

Oh and Jim "No Reasonable Prosecutor" Comey while chanting rule of law.....rule OF LAW....RULE OF LAW!!!!!!

Edited by BillsFanNC

Posted (edited)

Everyone sees how this case and all the attacks on conservative SC justices Thomas. Alito and Coney-Barrett tie in, right?

So when the orange dude is found guilty every single person who so much as raises an eyebrow at the blatant lawfare will be henceforth be a...you guessed it...

A justice denier!

Then when/if the appeal goes to the SC, the SC justices who reverse it will be...yup...justice deniers too!

When you recognize the marxist playbook you can see the plays coming from a mile away.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Agree 1

Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy puts it this way:

Ordinarily, falsifying business records is a misdemeanor under New York penal law. The statute that enhances the offense into a felony requires proof of fraudulent intent to conceal “another crime.” New York’s constitution forbids such vague incorporation by reference; to be valid the statute would have to prescribe what other crimes trigger the felony enhancement. That is especially true in this case, in which Bragg (a) is claiming the other crime is a violation of FECA, for which Congress has vested the Justice Department and the Federal Election Commission with exclusive enforcement jurisdiction, and (b) is alternatively claiming the other crime is a misdemeanor violation of New York election law. In New York, misdemeanors have a two-year statute of limitations, and the potential penalty is less than a year’s imprisonment; yet Bragg is claiming that if one falsifies records (misdemeanor) to unlawfully influence an election (misdemeanor), the prosecutor can somehow inflate the crime into a felony with a four-year prison term and a six-year statute of limitations. If the business-records-falsification statute were intended to allow such a counterintuitive result, it was incumbent on the legislature to spell that out. Empire State lawmakers did not do so.

Then there is the indictment. It put the defense on no notice of what “other crime” Trump was alleged to have concealed. As I contended yesterday, this was not an oversight; Bragg knew it would be controversial to proclaim in clear terms the power and intention to enforce federal law — against a defendant whom the federal agencies with authority to prosecute investigated and as to whom they decided, for sound legal reasons, not to bring charges. The failure to provide a defendant with notice of the charges in the indictment violates the federal Constitution — and it strongly suggests that the grand jury did not find probable cause of the other crimes that Bragg now alleges (there is no “other crime” pled in the indictment).

McCarthy adds this (emphasis in original):

Without being limited to the charges in the indictment, as prosecutors are supposed to be, they presented the case to the jury as if the charge were conspiracy to influence the 2016 election by burying politically damaging information.

To say that this conspiracy appears nowhere in the indictment does not explain the half of it. It is not a crime to conspire to influence an election unless one does so by unlawful means (that’s the afore-described New York misdemeanor), and there is nothing unlawful per se about burying politically damaging information.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/05/choose-one-from-column-a.php

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

That "judge" looks like a soy boy to me

Edited by Wacka
Duplicate posts
  • Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

Is this you?

"Paradise by the Dashboard Light" was originally written depicting a late night encounter in a '72 Ford Cortina between an obscure tv commentator and his paramour, a male district court judge.   Considered too scandalous at the time, the story was rewritten using traditional gender modeling consistent with societal norms of the day. 

True story.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm a voter.  I care a great deal.  So do es literally every voter I know.  Why do MAGA's need to lie so much?  This is like the 7 stages of grief for you fools.  We're nearly done with denial....

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm a voter.  I care a great deal.  So do es literally every voter I know.  Why do MAGA's need to lie so much?  This is like the 7 stages of grief for you fools.  We're nearly done with denial....

It’s almost as if the purpose of the trial is to enforce the law, not to help Biden…

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Wacka said:

That "judge" looks like a soy boy to me.

we get it.  Do you think he drives a tuned Hyundai elantra N or honda civic?  Why is this important?

Oh, I see.  It's an insider term for the far right.  Like we needed more evidence that wacka is in that group:

\

The term has largely taken the place of the word “****”, which has for a while been the insult of choice of many far right people - it’s short for “*******” and is used to imply that a man’s wife or girlfriend is cheating on him with a more masculine male.

For the men who use terms like **** and soy boy, being called anything related to femininity is the ultimate insult. 

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You know I was quoting a CNN report that shows that the majority of voters don't consider it a priority. Right ?

Save your standard "oh those MAGA fools" screed for when it is appropriate Goosie.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know I was quoting a CNN report that shows that the majority of voters don't consider it a priority. Right ?

Save your standard "oh those MAGA fools" screed for when it is appropriate Goosie.

No. You were linking a post by some joe shmoe called Harry Enten.  I heard he may actually be the same person as CatCrap...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No. You were linking a post by some joe shmoe called Harry Enten.  I heard he may actually be the same person as CatCrap...

Harry Enten is a Bills fan. Formerly from FiveThirtyEight. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When "literally" everybody believes the same thing, it might make sense to be careful when they serve the Kool Aid.   

Plus CNN is in on it, maybe.  

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Harry Enten is a Bills fan. Formerly from FiveThirtyEight. 

He's no Tim Russert.  And I think when all is said and done in this trial, he'll be proven wrong.  No one will ever change the minds of the hardcore, bottom 35% including the cult members here.  But there will be erosion on the edge if he's convicted, imo.  we'll see...his conclusion was premature.  The end of al testimony is not the end of the case.

44 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No.

The Enten post clearly linked to the CNN story about Americans not prioritizing this case.

But your deflection and denial are standard JFF actions.

You be you.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No.

The Enten post clearly linked to the CNN story about Americans not prioritizing this case.

But your deflection and denial are standard JFF actions.

You be you.

I definitely will.  working out ok.  "don't leave fish to find fish" - wisdom from a fellow fisherman.

what matters is what happens in Nov.  A conviction will very likely hurt him with independents and centrists then.

46 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He's no Tim Russert.  And I think when all is said and done in this trial, he'll be proven wrong.  No one will ever change the minds of the hardcore, bottom 35% including the cult members here.  But there will be erosion on the edge if he's convicted, imo.  we'll see...his conclusion was premature.  The end of al testimony is not the end of the case.

What did he conclude? I thought he was just saying that as of now, the trial doesn’t seem to be affecting the polls.

That seems true. And likely to change if Trump is convicted.