Marxist ELECTION INTERFERENCE "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan. Sentencing Delayed Until September.

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The thing the limousine liberals don't grasp. 

Is most people outside their little class, but the same party, have a distrust of the police and judicial system. 

But we should definitely be tough on crime, which means the police ought to arrest more people and funnel them through that same judicial system.

Ladies and gentlemen, the New Thought Leader of the Alt Right.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

But we should definitely be tough on crime, which means the police ought to arrest more people and funnel them through that same judicial system.

Ladies and gentlemen, the New Thought Leader of the Alt Right.

It's like you forgot the AstroTurf that was the summer of love.  The constant narrative the system, cops, and courts were both racist and biased. 

Lmao.  The same system in the same state doesn't do bail and doesn't charge.

You and your msm logic.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

It's like you forgot the AstroTurf that was the summer of love.  The constant narrative the system, cops, and courts were both racist and biased. 

Lmao.  The same system in the same state doesn't do bail and doesn't charge.

You and your msm logic.

I just called you out for a completely contradictory take on law enforcement and punishment of crime.

You responded with something that I think is about George Floyd and the riots that followed - riots that I believed at the time (and believe now) should have exposed participants to criminal prosecution.

Try again.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I just called you out for a completely contradictory take on law enforcement and punishment of crime.

You responded with something that I think is about George Floyd and the riots that followed - riots that I believed at the time (and believe now) should have exposed participants to criminal prosecution.

Try again.

Meh.  It's just your wordy attempts at ad hominem. 

I doubt it as as long as you have posted.  It's always the msm line.  Always. 

Try harder 

• Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Ongoing Marxist Democrat LAWFARE Trump "Trial" Commie Judge Merchan & Twinkies Bragg

Threat to Democracy crowd cheering on Merchan actually threatening Democracy. 

Absolutely wild what’s occurring with this trial and the Judge’s actions/instructions. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Threat to Democracy crowd cheering on Merchan actually threatening Democracy. 

Absolutely wild what’s occurring with this trial and the Judge’s actions/instructions. 

The iron law is absolute. 

• Agree 1

This really sums it up.

Trump wasn’t my choice for R Nominee and after his comments about Rep Bob Good & the endorsement of his primary challenger, he’s once again made me contemplate abstaining from the Presidential vote, however…

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

where 3 justices were appointed by him and 2 other justices will ratify whatever he wants.

Notice, none of these idiots dare touch that or Aileen Cannon.

This morning, I heard Harris Faulkner on Fox News criticizing Merchant for his alleged conflicts of interest, all while lacking self-awareness or any acknowledgement of the judge overseeing the case related to the classified documents.

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

This really sums it up.

Trump wasn’t my choice for R Nominee and after his comments about Rep Bob Good & the endorsement of his primary challenger, he’s once again made me contemplate abstaining from the Presidential vote, however…

I hate Trump but was planning to hold my nose and vote for him several months back. Since then his behavior had me planning to abstain or go with a write-in candidate. After this sh*tshow I will be voting for him. Sad situation. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

This really sums it up.

“I don’t like that the rule of law is being enforced and therefore I am more inclined to support the person it is being enforced against” is certainly an opinion.

Sounds like someone on the far left 

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

“I don’t like that the rule of law is being enforced and therefore I am more inclined to support the person it is being enforced against” is certainly an opinion.

Sounds like someone on the far left 

Is this you?

• Haha (+1) 2