Brazil: Government / US State Dept. Bans X

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe interrupting the fans NFL game day experience will WAKE PEOPLE UP?

Local media will just have someone watch tv and tweet. 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Local media will just have someone watch tv and tweet. 

It will be interesting if they will employ that type of work around, then tweet from the local media accounts who are present at the game in Brazil as if the tweets are actually originating from there.

Either way US fans in Brazil for the game will not be able to follow anything on X.

I went to the London game last year and I remember following on X like I always do for inactives and other updates.  This will not be possible for local Packers and Eagles fans.

Par for the 2024 course.

Edited by BillsFanNC

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is what must be done. We need a big boot to stomp the neonazis back into their holes. Never give them a platform, never give them the light of day. Send them back to their pitiful little farm towns where we can safely ignore them.

On 8/31/2024 at 5:36 AM, JaCrispy said:

So instead of saying Russia is interfering in our elections, what the Left should really be doing is saying how Biden and the CIA are interfering in other country’s elections…

#BidenIsTheNewPutin 😉

The truth is when it comes to interference, our government is no better than Putin. And that's more reality than many people can handle.

The clever one's come up with all kinds of excuses to provide justifications. Typically fantasy about acts of ultruism rather than simple self-interest.

• Agree 2