PRO-AMERICA | ANTI-TRUMP = VOTE BLUE

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And OJ wasn't a murderer.

Your hero was voted the worst president in the history of our country.   I know, I know, it's fake.  Everything about ze fuhrer is propaganda.   

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/scholars-rank-trump-worst-president-presidential-greatness-survey/article_8c775052-d025-11ee-9dad-17697b0ca965.html

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Cool story.

It's propaganda!  Ze Fuhrer is infallible!  Das ist simply communist propaganda!  Fuhrer Trump will lead ze American Reich just like he led our troops in Vietnam, J6, and ze battle against ze China virus!  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's propaganda!  Ze Fuhrer is infallible!  Das ist simply communist propaganda!  Fuhrer Trump will lead ze American Reich just like he led our troops in Vietnam, J6, and ze battle against ze China virus!  

Yes, the guy who has a Jewish daughter, son-in-law and grandkids will bring an American Reich.  Meanwhile the Dem party is filled with people chanting "from the river to the sea." 

Just now, Doc said:

Yes, the guy who has a Jewish daughter, son-in-law and grandkids will bring an American Reich.  Meanwhile the Dem party is filled with people chanting "from the river to the sea." 

Self awareness certainly is NOT a strong suit of the Demonrat Party. 

Just now, Doc said:

More propaganda!  Ze are not Jewish, ze are Jew-"ish".  Fuhrer Trump plays 4d chess to win more votes!  

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Self awareness certainly is NOT a strong suit of the Demonrat Party. 

Them supporting Palestinians is probably the biggest self-own I've ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 1