Jesse Kelly's Astute Communist Observations. ***** off Marxists

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Something makes me think Jesse Kelly (and, well, NCBills) wouldn't have benefited from those "advanced and gifted education" programs anyway.

https://coaching.typepad.com/files/13-questions-for-jesse-kelly-that-must-be-answered-before-you-vote.pdf

From back when Jesse was a political candidate in a Republican primary:

As the co-founder of the Tucson Tea Party, I have had the great pleasure to meet and get to know many of my fellow Tea Partiers. I hope, in the course of the past year and a half, that you have come to trust what I have to say. And I hope you know that I would not say anything at all if I was not concerned for the direction of our country and our congressional district. The Tucson Tea Party does not make any endorsements, which has precluded me in the past from publicly asking questions or criticizing the candidates so that people may make up their own minds. However, given that I am no longer serving in that capacity, I cannot stay silent any longer. I have deep concerns about Jesse Kelly as a candidate for Congressional District 8 against Rep. Gabrielle Giffords. This is because there are many questions surrounding Jesse Kelly about his background and integrity that have either gone unanswered or the answer has been insufficient to allay these concerns. I am presenting these questions to you below with an explanation so that you can ask Jesse Kelly's campaign for yourself. If Jesse Kelly cannot answer these questions from the people who may vote for him, then he certainly won't be able to answer them when Gabrielle Giffords crushes him with them.

1) Why won't Jesse Kelly release his full military performance evaluation? Jesse Kelly says that he was a squad leader in the Marines, but his campaign has lied about releasing his full evaluation, and then only released his discharge papers. Brian Miller and Jonathan Paton have both released their full performance evaluations to the Pima County GOP, but Jesse Kelly either has not or will not. What is Jesse Kelly hiding?

2) Why won't Jesse Kelly release his high school transcripts? Jesse Kelly failed his classes and dropped out of college during his freshman year. Therefore, we know that he has a high school level education. Even back then, how well did he do in U.S. History and Government?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...