Bills Backers startup

Takes 40 minutes each way.  I-95 connects both.  But, anyway, that has nothing to do with this.  Anyway, hope you guys have luck up there in starting a new backer club.  Nothing like watching the games with other Bills fans!!!

360270[/snapback]

58 miles, and damn that is some quick driving.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...hmond&2s=VA&2z=

I stay away from fREDNECKsburg as much as possible.

58 miles, and damn that is some quick driving.

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.ad...hmond&2s=VA&2z=

I stay away from fREDNECKsburg  as much as possible.

360281[/snapback]

Not going to that Mulligan's. That's downtown Richmond. Going to the one off of 295 which is about 10 miles less than going downtown and no downtown traffic.

And if you aren't going a mile a minute on I-95, I don't know how the hell you aren't petrified. I don't know anyone who drives 65, which is the speed limit.....everytime I drive 65 on that road I think I'm gonna get run over.

So, if the trip is 45-50 miles, and you go 45 miles an hour...you'd be in Richmond in an hour right? So, going 70.......I would think you could get here in 45 minutes TOPS. If you can't, I would suggest staying off of I-95 or you're gonna get killed, or cause a major wreck yourself. That interstate can be downright scary.

But anyway, like I said, no biggie....however, Richmond is much bigger than "fredneck" as you call it...lol......and I think a BB Club would take off easily. Matter of fact, I think Kelly's brothers used to have one at the Southside location during the 90's. And the onwers of the Mully's is also from Buffalo.

My estimate of 2.5 hours was both ways with the typical traffic. I drove down to Richmond several times last fall and always found the roads to be jammed.

Even if it only took 90 minutes round trip, that would be too long to do every weekend.

It's all good though. Hope to catch at least one game this year down your way.

My estimate of 2.5 hours was both ways with the typical traffic. I drove down to Richmond several times last fall and always found the roads to be jammed.

Even if it only took 90 minutes round trip, that would be too long to do every weekend.

It's all good though. Hope to catch at least one game this year down your way.

360385[/snapback]

Yeah, I always thought about going down to the one in Va Beach. They seem to have a good Bills Backers bar there also.

Not sure how well attended it is though.