Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

3 hours ago, sven233 said:

Until they take him off of IR and clear him to play, he should not be allowed to start serving his suspension.

I can see it now, Week 8:

”And Mahomes is wheeling Rice out for the coin flip. Rice was cleared to play with an ADA proviso for his wheelchair.”

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

that hit to his leg looks so brutal.  he's not the fastest and isn't small, so i suspect that will hobble him for quite a while.

with what i expect from him, and what we saw from von and tre falling off hard after lower body injuries, i'm always amazed looking back at terrell owens.  he had his leg snapped to bits and that year in the super bowl he was the best player on the field and if mcnabb didn't fall apart he woulda won the game for the eagles.  adrian peterson also came back from a horrible injury to be a top 5 offensive player in the nfl the next season.

some guys are built different and will simply not rest in pursuit of rehabilitation, others let the injury get in their head and never come back.

If a player is to serve a suspension, seems crappy they’d be able to serve it while injured.

I get they can serve a suspension as a free agent as they can’t sign and play.  Shouldn’t be allowed to be on IR and serve that suspension.

Edited by davefan66
  • Agree 3

Kind of conflicting info here from the two agent mouthpieces but sounds like his season is 99% likely to be over. Just in time for him to start his suspension in the 2025 season if the league does the right thing and holds off until he's healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Kind of conflicting info here from the two agent mouthpieces but sounds like his season is 99% likely to be over. Just in time for him to start his suspension in the 2025 season if the league does the right thing and holds off until he's healthy.

ql0llugwh5nrtvponxif.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1