Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Nah, they’ll probably suspend him next week for the next 4 games.  The chiefs will say he isn’t injured and keep him on the roster, he’ll serve his suspension and return just in time for the game vs Buffalo with a bionic knee that has 2 hands attached 

AND, the Chiefs will somehow get 4 comp picks too!!!

11 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did you see what happened to that WNBA player that identifies as a woman when she had weed in her pocket in Russia?

I'm not going there.

Britney Griner is a woman. Come on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, HappyDays said:

Kind of sounds like the Von Miller injury. Initial tests were inconclusive, only after the scope did they discover the ACL tear.

I usually don't wish injuries on players but after him just leaving the scene of a major accident he caused and then his mother being trash....

I hope he's out for the year.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 10/3/2024 at 11:21 AM, NewEra said:

Nah, they’ll probably suspend him next week for the next 4 games.  The chiefs will say he isn’t injured and keep him on the roster, he’ll serve his suspension and return just in time for the game vs Buffalo with a bionic knee that has 2 hands attached 

NewErastradamus 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/rashee-rices-injury-opens-door-to-resolution-of-off-field-issues-this-year

The goal will become, we believe (and we’re told), to resolve the eight pending felony charges and to serve any suspension this year, while he’s otherwise unable to play. Then, come 2025, the incident, and the injury, will be behind him.

I hope the NFL doesn't pull some bull crap like this, but I wouldn't put it past them. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, H2o said:

NewErastradamus 

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/rashee-rices-injury-opens-door-to-resolution-of-off-field-issues-this-year

I hope the NFL doesn't pull some bull crap like this, but I wouldn't put it past them. 

I saw that article and my first thought was "typical" lol. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if his suspension happened this season while he is "out". In a just world, he would get through his injury, settle up his legal items, then the NFL would suspend him next season as well.

16 minutes ago, DJB said:

This is bullcrap 

If this happens, it will only only show how corrupt the league is.  You can't have someone that is on IR and not playing anyway serve a suspension while he is out.  If the league allows this, it's time to bring out the pitchforks.  Until they take him off of IR and clear him to play, he should not be allowed to start serving his suspension.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, H2o said:

NewErastradamus 

If the NFL allows him to serve his suspension while injured…… everyone will still spend their hard earned money on the NFL.  And they know it.  So they will.  

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

If the NFL allows him to serve his suspension while injured…… everyone will still spend their hard earned money on the NFL.  And they know it.  So they will.  

That is true, to a degree. 

I’ve been drifting into the gray area. I pretty much only watch the Bills now. I used to be an NFL fan, but they’ve pissed me off enough that I mostly just follow the Bills.  

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

That is true, to a degree. 

I’ve been drifting into the gray area. I pretty much only watch the Bills now. I used to be an NFL fan, but they’ve pissed me off enough that I mostly just follow the Bills.  

Yeah, but their wagon will keep on keepin on.  

• Agree 1