Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

43 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I googled it and I love some of the headlines saying "accused"....she is caught red handed on camera lol.  That's no longer an accusation, that's smoking gun evidence.

All Americans are presumed innocent until proven guilty.  If you don't like it, go back to Russia!

• Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ah this is a nothing burger. Most of us have stolen records from Columbia House when that was a thing.

Not sure that is the same in any fashion but sure- taking advantage of a nonsensical gimmick by company who's entire concept was to trick and manipulate you into being stuck in a circle of doom is wrong yes- but not sure it's the same level of walking by something that's not yours and then going back a taking it- but we all have different perspectives 

7 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

As to the Rive allegations, he will most likely suffer a suspension next year.  It may be longer than Von as those were some serious allegations.

Nah, they’ll probably suspend him next week for the next 4 games.  The chiefs will say he isn’t injured and keep him on the roster, he’ll serve his suspension and return just in time for the game vs Buffalo with a bionic knee that has 2 hands attached 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, yall said:

Good thing I didn't order that one. It would probably look funny in my rack next to cassettes of Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Loverboy and Van Halen. ;)

You're not into this Rebecca Black wannabe?

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Nah, they’ll probably suspend him next week for the next 4 games.  The chiefs will say he isn’t injured and keep him on the roster, he’ll serve his suspension and return just in time for the game vs Buffalo with a bionic knee that has 2 hands attached 

NE, I know you’re being sarcastic, but the NFL has done this before where they wait until criminal investigations are done, except for the obvious with video like the Ravens RB punching his wife in an elevator.  That places egg on their face.  Vons issue was in 2023.  It’s only logical Rice takes a decent hit in 2025.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

All Americans are presumed innocent until proven guilty.  If you don't like it, go back to Russia!

Remember if you are in jail, appeal and while you are appealing commit suicide you are declared innocent.  This is something which should be told to anyone who commits murder like former P*ts TE Aaron Hernandez.   Not sure what happens if this occurs in prison in state in which suicide is illegal.