Woke Trans DEI Hamas Climate Demoralized Marxist CULT.

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In other words: beauty contests are a really gay thing; maybe we should just let them decide who can compete.

It continues to amaze me that all these ostensibly straight men here are so, so locked in to gay culture.

From a quick Google search: "do beauty pageants appeal to gay men"

I have no qualms with gay or non-gay people liking whatever they like. You seem to have a different view. So long as you honor it at the level you have told others they should. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 3/30/2024 at 10:58 AM, BillStime said:

Happy Easter!

At least he didn’t do that in the Oval Office 

Lesbian Duo Baffled as to Why Muslim Gang Would Pummel Them.

Who Wants to Break the News?

A gang of "Middle Eastern men" beat the potato salad out of a lesbian couple in Halifax, Nova Scotia, leaving the two zamis to wonder why the men would treat the ladies so viciously, especially considering it was during Pride month.

Emma MacLean, one of the women assaulted, posted to Facebook that there were between seven and ten men, all between the ages of 18 and 25 and "believed to be from Syria."

"I'm terrified to go downtown again in Halifax," MacLean told CTV news. "I just feel like it's so out of your control on what could happen. It's overwhelming. I didn't expect something like this to happen, especially with it happening during pride month as well."

Whereas I certainly do not condone violence, especially when a group of animals beat two women, one has to wonder how a gay woman "didn't expect something like this to happen, especially with it happening during pride month as well."

For starters, these men are likely Muslims, and they hate gay people. Also, if MacLean thought Muslims give a crap about Pride month, she's been subjected to some pretty dangerous social conditioning.

https://pjmedia.com/kevindowneyjr/2024/07/02/lesbian-duo-baffled-as-to-why-muslim-gang-would-pummel-them-during-pride-month-who-wants-to-tell-them-n4930353

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting on the greenies to attack ai for its pollution problem.

But as long as you got tens of billions in stimulus.  It will be built.  (Ironic the funding was in the green infrastructure bill"

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/deltas-top-dei-officer-jettisons-ladies-gentleman-gate-announcements-part-equity-push

So we're beginning to take a hard look at things like our gatehouse announcements. You know, we welcome ‘ladies and gentlemen.’ And we've asked ourselves, ‘Is that as gender inclusive as we want to be?’" 

This makes complete sense and is long overdue. Delta finally listening to their customer base and giving the flying public what they’ve been demanding. 🫃

On 8/9/2024 at 7:16 AM, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/deltas-top-dei-officer-jettisons-ladies-gentleman-gate-announcements-part-equity-push

So we're beginning to take a hard look at things like our gatehouse announcements. You know, we welcome ‘ladies and gentlemen.’ And we've asked ourselves, ‘Is that as gender inclusive as we want to be?’" 

This makes complete sense and is long overdue. Delta finally listening to their customer base and giving the flying public what they’ve been demanding. 🫃

• Eyeroll 1
  • Angry 1