Woke Trans DEI Hamas Climate Demoralized Marxist CULT.

Companies Abandon DEI

by John Hinderaker

The Wall Street Journal reports that corporate America is backpedaling away from “diversity”: White-collar companies that once championed programs to recruit diverse employees are now tiptoeing away from them.

PricewaterhouseCoopers and JPMorgan Chase are among those that recently removed or altered descriptions of their programs for underrepresented students. The shift came after an “anti-woke” movement took aim at U.S. companies and a Supreme Court decision overturned affirmative action in college admissions. Employers’ embrace of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives peaked in 2021, sparked by the death of George Floyd and the height of the Black Lives Matter movement a year earlier

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/06/companies-abandon-dei.php

https://www.wsj.com/business/dei-programs-slowing-pwc-mckinsey-kirkland-ellis-d48e6234?

Miss Maryland Contestants Speak Out About Transgender Winner

DAVID STROM 

The Daily Signal's story about how women who competed against and lost to a trans-identifying male contestant is striking for a number of reasons, but the one that sticks out most to me is that, except for one of the contestants, everybody who spoke to Mary Margaret Olohan requested anonymity. 

That sums up our cultural moment as well as anything: women feel shut out of the conversation because they rightly expect to be excoriated and canceled for speaking up for themselves. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/06/27/miss-maryland-contestants-speak-out-about-transgender-winner-n3791003

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Miss Maryland Contestants Speak Out About Transgender Winner

DAVID STROM 

The Daily Signal's story about how women who competed against and lost to a trans-identifying male contestant is striking for a number of reasons, but the one that sticks out most to me is that, except for one of the contestants, everybody who spoke to Mary Margaret Olohan requested anonymity. 

That sums up our cultural moment as well as anything: women feel shut out of the conversation because they rightly expect to be excoriated and canceled for speaking up for themselves. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/06/27/miss-maryland-contestants-speak-out-about-transgender-winner-n3791003

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that maybe, just maybe, the only remaining core audience for this antiquated ritual is gay men.

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Either way, we should honor this social progress. For a month if need be. Pride and all that. 

In other words: beauty contests are a really gay thing; maybe we should just let them decide who can compete.

It continues to amaze me that all these ostensibly straight men here are so, so locked in to gay culture.

From a quick Google search: "do beauty pageants appeal to gay men"

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

In other words: beauty contests are a really gay thing; maybe we should just let them decide who can compete.

It continues to amaze me that all these ostensibly straight men here are so, so locked in to gay culture.

From a quick Google search: "do beauty pageants appeal to gay men"

You know what's weird, you seem to be the one that always points out the gay angle.  We don't care that you are gay.  For real, we don't.

• Agree 2

I only see Finding's posts when someone quotes him.

But it's still always somewhat stunning to see him bring moronic takes to ever greater heights of stupidity.  Billsfuk.c, Tibstain, Roundy, LRon?  They only have one speed of stupid on perpetual repeat. 

Finding?  In a class by itself.  Well the King is right there too of course.  But the crown is certainly there for the taking by Finding.

• Like (+1) 1