Woke Trans DEI Hamas Climate Demoralized Marxist CULT.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Think about honoring and even celebrating the progress we have made in America, and the role of all of us regardless of sex/gender in making that happen.

I don't see the need to honor and celebrate every black American, but Black History Month is still important.

If there’s an elderly gay married couple down the street from me or if there’s a hoard of dudes pulling a train in a gay bar somewhere tonight, I’m fine with it. Telling me I should take a month if I need to in order to it honor any of it is ridiculous. 

Now bake me a cake in the shape of a c*ck, bigot! 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

If there’s an elderly gay married couple down the street from me or if there’s a hoard of dudes pulling a train in a gay bar somewhere tonight, I’m fine with it. Telling me I should take a month if I need to in order to it honor any of it is ridiculous. 

Now bake me a cake in the shape of a c*ck, bigot! 

Can I just drink a gay beer instead?

There seem to be a lot of them now.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Can I just drink a gay beer instead?

There seem to be a lot of them now.

Absolutely. Please be aware of any particular street murals if you are scootering your way to knock down a few Bud Gay’s. You don’t want to find yourself dishonoring or disrespecting social change.

• Haha (+1) 1

LGBT alphabet soup movement has been hijacked by Marxists. Period.

First let's do BLM.

Say black lives matter and honor the movement.  If you refuse then you're a racist. 

Do I believe people of all races are equal before the law and should be treated fairly without prejudice?

Absolutely. 

However I refuse to endorse, honor or in any way acknowledge as good a movement led by grifter self avowed Marxists. When other marxists call me racist for not bending a knee?

Zero ***** given.

Now lets do LGBTQIA+...

Honor the LGBTQIA movement.  If you refuse to do so then you're a homophobic bigot.

Do I believe people of all sexual persuasion s are equal before the law and should be treated fairly without prejudice?

Absolutely. 

However I refuse to endorse, honor or in any way acknowledge as good a movement that is increasingly led by people who want to sexualize kids and encourage 8 year olds to mutilate themselves. When other marxists call me a homophobe for not bending a knee?

Zero ***** given.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Absolutely. Please be aware of any particular street murals if you are scootering your way to knock down a few Bud Gay’s. You don’t want to find yourself dishonoring or disrespecting social change.

Thanks for the warning. Sometimes those rainbow intersections pop up overnight.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

LGBT alphabet soup movement has been hijacked by Marxists. Period.

First let's do BLM.

Say black lives matter and honor the movement.  If you refuse then you're a racist. 

Do I believe people of all races are equal before the law and should be treated fairly without prejudice?

Absolutely. 

However I refuse to endorse, honor or in any way acknowledge as good a movement led by grifter self avowed Marxists. When other marxists call me racist for not bending a knee?

Zero ***** given.

Now lets do LGBTQIA+...

Honor the LGBTQIA movement.  If you refuse to do so then you're a homophobic bigot.

Do I believe people of all sexual persuasion s are equal before the law and should be treated fairly without prejudice?

Absolutely. 

However I refuse to endorse, honor or in any way acknowledge as good a movement that is increasingly led by people who want to sexualize kids and encourage 8 year olds to mutilate themselves. When other marxists call me a homophobe for not bending a knee?

Zero ***** given.

Oooh, you are responding to me again. 

So glad to see that.

You might want to just scroll past those posts that quote me.

Maybe you can ask SDS to see if he can include a new "ignore block quotes from certain posters" function. I'm afraid I triggered you again. Or is it just your perpetual state of High Dudgeon?

Thanks for the warning. Sometimes those rainbow intersections pop up overnight.

If we can cover one more item on taking a month to honor social change if we need to… do you consider the Leah Thomas’s of the world, you know those men that are stealing opportunities from women, as part of positive social change? Are we to honor and respect that for a month if we need to? 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

If we can cover one more item on taking a month to honor social change if we need to… do you consider the Leah Thomas’s of the world, you know those men that are stealing opportunities from women, as part of positive social change? Are we to honor and respect that for a month if we need to? 

No, I don't think it is.

But again: it's easy to focus on the margins - competitive adult athletes testing the limits of what it means to have a "women's" competition or league. By generally honoring Pride Month I don't necessarily subscribe to every part of a political agenda, any more than I subscribe to Nation of Islam philosophy just because they also march in the MLK parade.

No, I don't think it is.

But again: it's easy to focus on the margins - competitive adult athletes testing the limits of what it means to have a "women's" competition or league. By generally honoring Pride Month I don't necessarily subscribe to every part of a political agenda, any more than I subscribe to Nation of Islam philosophy just because they also march in the MLK parade.

Therein lies a  problem with soft scolding people to take a month if they need to in order to honor something. I don’t think you get to pick and choose this month.

I would now like to thank you for not scolding me about a spelling error. In a post couple prior to this, voice text transcribed horde as hoard. Very kind of you to let that slide.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Very kind of you to let that slide.

I'm slipping. Lack of quality control. I promise to do better. Glad you caught that yourself lest I think you're the kind of person who thinks "collaborate" and "corroborate" are the same word.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

This is your daily reminder that the progressive pride flag represents a regressive, authoritarian movement hell-bent on sterilizing and mutilating an entire generation of children, and to use them as sacrificial lambs to the gender ideology cult.

We never co-signed on being force-teamed into this lunacy. Affirming delusions is not kindness. Cutting off children’s body parts is not care. Letting males dominate girls’ spaces and sports is not inclusive.

43 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is your daily reminder that the progressive pride flag represents a regressive, authoritarian movement hell-bent on sterilizing and mutilating an entire generation of children, and to use them as sacrificial lambs to the gender ideology cult.

We never co-signed on being force-teamed into this lunacy. Affirming delusions is not kindness. Cutting off children’s body parts is not care. Letting males dominate girls’ spaces and sports is not inclusive.

Honor it! For a month if you need to.