>>UPDATE<< Health situation

Campy

Campy,

Fairly new to this board and have never met any of you. However, all I got to say is your a Bills fan, we know how to overcome these obstacles. Just remember"nobody circles the wagons like a a Bills Fan". Just think of that cancer as a Dolphins player and kick its ASS

All my prayers are with you as well. Never met you either but I've always liked your posts (not that I wouldn't offer prayers if I DIDN'T like your posts <_<) and you've always seemed like a stand-up, knowledgeable guy to me. We all know you're gonna beat this thing. I had two buddies with the same thing ten years ago and, ten years and three beautiful kids apiece later, they're both doing fine. Hang in there.

Chemo, radiation -- whatever it takes -- you'll get through!!! My wife has considered the last six months a speed bump and I think it was a healthy way to approach it. There is an outstanding forum at http://forums.webmagic.com that has a lot of people who you can learn from and talk with about this condition. You're certain to find people who are in the same boat as you are as well as many others who are farther down the road of tratment, remission, and cure. I have lurked the Hodgkins board there for the past few months and it has been invaluable for helping me to understand what my wife was going through.