PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

On 9/25/2024 at 11:15 AM, Virgil said:

Our ticket rep called us back today to clarify on some misinformation we were given during our presentation. We were offered, and turned down, seats in 136. We were told that when section 137 was opened up, we would be one of the first ones called due to our seniority (1960).

However, we were called today and told that is not the case. They will call all the people in the equivalent to 137 in the current stadium first, regardless of when they bought their season tickets. Once they get through all of them, then we will be one of the first called.

I don't really have an issue with how they are doing it, just wanted to share the information.

For us, this will most likely mean we won't be getting tickets. We wanted Aisle seats in the last 5-10 rows closer to the 50 in 137, but I don't see any way those are still available for us once they call everyone else. Oh well

Were you told that the PSL and ticket price would be significantly lower one section over?  Did they give you any numbers?

7 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

As far as my tickets, still waiting to see what the 'ask' is.  We currently have the cheapest tickets in the stadium right now.  

I have the cheapest club tickets in the current stadium.  Cheapest club seat in the new stadium was going to be about 25% more a season for the tickets.

14 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

we do virtually on Monday. I am in Richmond, guy I split seats with is in Denver..single, no kids. He gonna be a tough sell, I am probably buying to give to my kids. 

I did not see it posted here and apologies if it was and I missed, 

for 135 equivalent, any clue on the PSL?

Because I was texting my account agent about virtual vs. waiting until November 4, he called to discuss. I was driving and wasn't ready when he gave me prices. But the PSL for my equivalent area (section 132 row 35) was $8000 something, maybe he said $8600 or $8900, with ticket price $2000 something. I'd expect section 135 to be similar or a bit more.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Because I was texting my account agent about virtual vs. waiting until November 4, he called to discuss. I was driving and wasn't ready when he gave me prices. But the PSL for my equivalent area (section 132 row 35) was $8000 something, maybe he said $8600 or $8900, with ticket price $2000 something. I'd expect section 135 to be similar or a bit more.

I'm in Section 130 and that is about the ballpark area where I was anticipating the PSL fee to be.  It's just going to be too much for me to want to continue on with season tickets at the new stadium 

On 10/3/2024 at 9:22 PM, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Just got texted yesterday that I'll get the email in the morning to schedule my appointment. Since I'm in CA and I'm not going to the Titans game, I won't be in Buffalo until the Fish game. I was planning on scheduling for the day after the game. My agent said I shouldn't wait and should do a remote appointment as they have 30 appointments per day. Any opinions from those that have had either? I'm leaning towards waiting for the in person experience. I kind of doubt I'll end up getting seats in the new stadium anyway.  I have great seats now,  section 132 row 35. From what I've been reading here those will be club seats in the new stadium, if I were to keep seasons, I probably would move back to maybe the 300 level.

1. I had a virtual appt and do not feel there is a tremendous more to see by being in person

2. i think there is a bit of first come first served, so you might have a better selection in your section if you schedule earlier

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

So what happens they go from 64,000 season ticket holders to 30,000?

are they really just going to sell single game tickets and not allow people to get tickets for 1 whole season? 

They will have no problem selling the majority of the stadium out. 10k less seats. A massive waiting list for people looking to get in. 

besides, they’ll just charge single game tix with some extra fees of some sort or something to make up for it. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

They will have no problem selling the majority of the stadium out. 10k less seats. A massive waiting list for people looking to get in. 

besides, they’ll just charge single game tix with some extra fees of some sort or something to make up for it. 

plus, an extremely strong and healthy economy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

plus, an extremely strong and healthy economy.

Nope. Not sucking me into this one. I recently got suspended for making a freaking JOKE of a statement about the economy in another thread. I can’t touch this one or the fun police will ban me possibly for life next time. At least that’s what I was threatened with. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, mrags said:

Interesting you think they will sell 54,000k PSL? I will take the under on that bet. I’ve already heard from multiple season ticket holders I Know that will be dropping out. 

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Interesting you think they will sell 54,000k PSL? I will take the under on that bet. I’ve already heard from multiple season ticket holders I Know that will be dropping out. 

The people dropping out right now are being hit with astronomical PSLs. I don’t see that happening for much longer. I believe once they get to the end zones and the upper decks they will be fairly reasonable. We’ll see soon enough I guess. Either way. I’m taking 54k PSLs for sure. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

The people dropping out right now are being hit with astronomical PSLs. I don’t see that happening for much longer. I believe once they get to the end zones and the upper decks they will be fairly reasonable. We’ll see soon enough I guess. Either way. I’m taking 54k PSLs for sure. 

Bro you are just making stuff up. They are charging 9k so far for tickets on the 30 yard line. The lowest I see PSLs going for are like 5k. This isn’t going to fly in Buffalo. 

Just now, Rocbillsfan1 said:

Bro you are just making stuff up. They are charging 9k so far for tickets on the 30 yard line. The lowest I see PSLs going for are like 5k. This isn’t going to fly in Buffalo. 

you really think the PSLs for upper deck corner will be that high?

4 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

I have a hard time believing they are 9k and don’t believe anyone that says they are. Last I saw they were 8k in a closer to midfield area. No idea how they go up farther away from mid field. 

either way, I have been to the experience and have been told by the rep they believe the upper decks are going to be very reasonable for the average fan. I absolutely believe they will be less than 5k in the upper decks. Maybe center field in the first few rows will not show that. But the farther out you get, and higher up you get they will be lower. 

Whether you or anyone wants to sit in those seats being a mile away is another story. But I absolutely believe the prices outside the lower bowl will be much more affordable. 

regardless if they are or not, the fans of this team are idiots and will absolutely waste their hard earned money on this product in the new stadium. 

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Whether you or anyone wants to sit in those seats being a mile away is another story. But I absolutely believe the prices outside the lower bowl will be much more affordable. 

regardless if they are or not, the fans of this team are idiots and will absolutely waste their hard earned money on this product in the new stadium. 

pfff, when we beat the Jets big next Monday, it’ll be a “great investment” again ;)

On 10/4/2024 at 10:22 PM, Just Jack said:

I have the cheapest club tickets in the current stadium.  Cheapest club seat in the new stadium was going to be about 25% more a season for the tickets.

Damn, pricing for my seats is going up  almost 100%

20 hours ago, mrags said:

8K PSL, 3K per year per seat...on the 30 

Knew the real fallout was going to be the folks between the 30's in the lower bowl.  We have had an unbelievable bargain since Josh came on board in terms of NFL pricing. They making up for it now

I am a long time member, and used to post a lot.  For some reason my account went AWOL and I never posted again in years.  I posted about my tickets/PSL's but I had to make a new account it was approved weird, took a long time, and I don't think many people saw because they are asking questions about sections close to mine.  Here was my experience / thoughts.  My PSL meeting was back in August.  I have 24 years of seniority.  Copied and pasted.  Hope this helps.

I had my meeting a week or so ago via phone since I live in VA.  I've had season tickets for 24 years.  I'm in Section 134, Row 40 between the 45 and 50 yard line on the Bills side.  Lower Bowl.  My current tickets are awesome.

Just a few notes from my own personal opinion so you know my mindset before I answered the call.  I didn't want a new stadium.  I also don't think the renderings of the new stadium have personally created any extra excitement in me whatsoever.   It looks about as bland as you can get in today's world of creative architecture.  My favorite part of the new stadium are the giant buffalos outside of the stadium.  Compared to what Tennessee and Cleveland have just shown, I personally think Buffalo's is already subpar.  However, I understand the new concept, a possible available budget for it, and that's just my $.02.  So, I've been somewhat pessimistic from the entire process of this new stadium.  Deep down in, I've probably know this was when my season ticket holder status would end.  In 2026.

My PSL's for my current two seats in the lower bowl are 15K a piece.  So, I would pay $30,000 just to have the "privilege" to purchase those new season tickets that would about double in price from what they are now.  YIPPEEEE.  I love the Bills.  I love going to games.  But I'll be damned if I'm paying roughly $38,000 to enter that stadium in 2026.  It's pure garbage, and I pretty much said that. 

My rep also acted like a used car salesman and asked what I would be comfortable paying to get me in that new stadium and locked in.  That's also garbage.  That's like those of you (which I actually hope nobody does) tells that car dealership what you would like your payment to be for that shiny new car they have sitting in the showroom.  They can make the payment whatever you need it to be by fixing their terms.  It felt similar here.  I instead asked my rep.......why don't you tell me what the PSL's are for the entire stadium so that I could pick what I'm comfortable paying according to the prices that are set for certain seating areas.  She countered that with the fact that she doesn't even know what the prices are.........I interrupted her and said, well......you can tell whoever made that decision for that process is also garbage.  I told her this is like playing a used car pricing game, and they are about as far from transparent as you can be while going through this. 

Even though she said she didn't know any other pricing in the stadium, she then "hinted" at some other PSL costs on the next steps down.  So, they know more than they are letting on.  To sit on the Bills side of the field is more expensive than the visitors side.  I do know that.  My corresponding PSL's on the visitors side of the field are $10,000 a piece instead of $15,000 on the Bills sideline.  She also said that if I didn't act quickly that these seats would be gone within days.  Even though, it took three different emails, multiple phone calls, and A TEXT at 6pm at night.......really.......6 pm at night blind text to see if I would hop on a quick call.  That's the one that hooked me in.  I actually texted back and said yes.  However, if those tickets are flying off the board, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to try to communicate with me so hard.  Lastly, she did hint that the next step down in PSLs in the lower bowl ran all the way to the endzone corners and those are 8k per seat.  I wasn't quite clear where that 8k started, but that's what I was told.

To wrap it up, I told the lady I have two girls heavily involved in high school athletics and simply asked her if she thought I should give a billionaire 38k instead of investing in my daughters.  Hell, I told her I could easily fund my daughters high school teams and provide a better life for them instead of paying PSL's at that price point.  Even though I was venting and provoking her a bit, she answered gracefully, and said I had to do what was best for me.  She did well there.  I give her credit.  I told her after 24 years of being a season ticket holder that I was done, and I'll just pick and choose individual games that I want to attend in the future on someone else's PSL dime.

The entire thing stinks to me.  I hate being a fan of the NFL.  Sometimes it's even embarassing that I am.  But I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I won't watch games anymore.  Because I will.  I not going to sit here and pretend to not be a Bills fan anymore, because I will be.  I'm still going to go to games.  I'll just purchase on the secondary market instead, and save at least $50,000 over the rest of my lifetime.  But it doesn't mean it doesn't stink.  Think about it.  $30,000 to have the right to purchase tickets to watch a football game.  It's downright ignorant.  And I am a person that is lucky enough that I can probably afford that at the current time.  I'm just choosing some restraint at this moment.

I don't blame Pegula and the NFL for making as much money as they can.  That's what you do in business.....try to make money.  But lately, I'm just getting a bit more picky about how much I give them.  I don't buy jerseys anymore.  I don't do much except go to the games and try to spend as little of my money on the NFL stuff as possible.  But I still do love it.  Love the players.  Love the City.  And I do appreciate the Pegula's keeping the team here. I've just personally had enough on some things.  This is one.  

If anything, hopefully this helps some of you with where price points currently are. 

Edited by FormerLV-BILLS