PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

23 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

l the bills are adding 65% to the price of tickets and asking for a PSL of 2.5x the annual season ticket price.  

If that is true, then the poster from back in March or April may have legitimately had an inside source. They posted this before anyone really knew much about pricing at all. Look at the last 2 sentences.

IMG-9004.jpg

He also said sales % was beginning to dwindle and a couple months later the Bills publically said that their 75% sales rate was down to 60%.

14 minutes ago, Savage said:

I went with my wife and kids to the home opener against TN on MNF, two years ago I think it was.

was $750 per ticket.

looking at tickets now for the only October game, or first November game.

tickets from $1550 to 2500.

five tickets, two hotel rooms for 2-3 nights, looking at 10K for the weekend.

ROI is minimal at best.

even if just once per year.

F-it

you can walk into  this MNF game for under $200.  Tons of tickets on stubhub.  For Miami Nov 3rd, also many tickets for under $300 all over

seasons are a bad deal. much better to buy on secondary market.  nothing wrong with seeing the game from many viewpoints.

Edited by Mr. WEO

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you can walk into  this MNF game for under $200.  Tons of tickets on stubhub.  For Miami Nov 3rd, also many tickets for under $300 all over

seasons are a bad deal. much better to buy on secondary market.  nothing wrong with seeing the game from many viewpoints.

Perhaps,

but I’m coming from 6 hours away, and paying the hotel upfront, we’re all taking time off work, etc…

not that easy.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, blitzboy54 said:

Why keep it a secret. Weird flex to say you're wrong, I know you're wrong because I have proof but I will share no other information.  

I have posted many replies in this topic since Feb/Mar and tired of restating the same again. But this is now 80 pages long and a lot for someone to meander through.

My 2024 invoice for club seats: $8068 or $4034/seat

2026 East Club is $5200/seat which is a 29% increase which I thought was reasonable

PSL is $20k/East Club seat or 3.84 times ticket price

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Ilooking at tickets now for the only October game, or first November game.

Are you only looking at Club seats?  I just did a search on TM and see a lot of groups of 5 tix going between $200-$500 each of the Titans game in October.  

1 hour ago, mrags said:

I think there was confusion that you only had aisle seats. I think it was the way it was worded. This makes more sense. 

Mind me asking how much you paid? As far as PSL and as far as ticket prices? 

Yeah, I definitely worded that wrong :) Each Seat was 10K so out of the 40k, I paid 10k that day and then have 2 years to payoff interest free.

When they first announced the PSLs, I was convinced the family run of season tickets was over, now way I said.

When I woke up yesterday, I knew I had to get 2 since my dad has had those seats since 1960. When I got the experience yesterday, I could not let any tickets go so I got all 4. I want those 4 tickets to be there for all times and now that we have friends sitting with us, I am convinced the memories moving forward will all be worth it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Are you only looking at Club seats?  I just did a search on TM and see a lot of groups of 5 tix going between $200-$500 each of the Titans game in October.  

Not to be a snob or anything, but I want the best tickets possible.

the MNF game against TN, we were first row, 40 yard line.

maybe I’m a miserable old bastard, but I have no interest in standing up the whole game.

at that point I’ll just park my lazy a$$ on the couch and watch in HD,

but want the Buffalo game day / weekend experience at least one per year, if not twice.

So,

want premium seats where we don’t need to stand all game.

kind of defeats the purpose otherwise.

15 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Yeah, I definitely worded that wrong :) Each Seat was 10K so out of the 40k, I paid 10k that day and then have 2 years to payoff interest free.

When they first announced the PSLs, I was convinced the family run of season tickets was over, now way I said.

When I woke up yesterday, I knew I had to get 2 since my dad has had those seats since 1960. When I got the experience yesterday, I could not let any tickets go so I got all 4. I want those 4 tickets to be there for all times and now that we have friends sitting with us, I am convinced the memories moving forward will all be worth it.

Good for you. I had the opposite vision lol. I originally had no issues with the PSLs and increased prices. Well, some, but nothing crazy. But then when it finally came I changed my mind. I have a feeling that I want to attend games at the new stadium but don’t have a desire to be locked in for life. I hopefully won’t be around the WNY area in another 10-11 years so it makes no sense for me to commit to 30 at this point. I also think things will be an extreme letdown the day Allen moves on. I’m. It saying we’ll be in the basement. But I do however believe we will all be thinking that we’ve seen the best Buffalo Bill that will ever play, and once it’s over, it will feel completely different. I’ve enjoyed watching games from home lately. 

with that said, if a cheaper ticket becomes available in the future with a much lower PSL and ticket price that is offered now, I may decide to pull the trigger. But at the prices they are currently at for the sidelines in the 100s or club seats, I’m not interested. I don’t really have a desire to be WAYYYY UP in the 400s with the incline of the seats either. So end zones and maybe back corners of the 100s are about all I have hope for. But I don’t think the prices drop enough for me to be interested. 

like I said, all the best for you and your family and continued memories in the new stadium. My memories will likely stay in the Ralph. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Not to be a snob or anything, but I want the best tickets possible.

the MNF game against TN, we were first row, 40 yard line.

maybe I’m a miserable old bastard, but I have no interest in standing up the whole game.

I've got clubs myself, but last row, so I don't need to walk down and there's extra legroom where I am due to how the stadium was constructed.  I also hate standing, so when I see those people in row 1 or 2 start standing up, it pisses me off, because now that they decided to stand, I know I'll have to stand since all 13-14 rows ahead of me will start standing because they can't see.  

7 hours ago, Savage said:

I went with my wife and kids to the home opener against TN on MNF, two years ago I think it was.

was $750 per ticket.

looking at tickets now for the only October game, or first November game.

ROI is minimal at best.

even if just once per year.

F-it

I have 7 small business and 22 employees I get out money every day In business and I wonder where other people get all this money from.  For me I will fly to Florida to my condo for 10k yikes that is outrageous 😳 

3 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

I have 7 small business and 22 employees I get out money every day In business and I wonder where other people get all this money from.  For me I will fly to Florida to my condo for 10k yikes that is outrageous 😳 

But that's what luxury seating goes for in NFL stadiums. More even. It's sticker shock for sure in WNY, but that's what it is now everywhere else.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, scuba guy said:

It's also not a good representation of average ticket prices. He's buying first row seats on the 40 yard line. Those will always cost and arm and a leg in any stadium.

Edited by QCity
  • Like (+1) 1

I had my call today.

My issue is not so much the $10K PSL cost - it is the $128 (64%) per game ticket price increase (which will probably go up 10 to 15  dollars every year thereafter)

... and based on the new stadium configuration, my current seats on the aisle on the 50 do not exist

Likely to be giving them up after 65 years in the family 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, QCity said:

It's also not a good representation of average ticket prices. He's buying first row seats on the 40 yard line. Those will always cost and arm and a leg in any stadium.

Given the fact that the stadium is smaller and demand will go up that is Jerry's pricing model, but somehow a blue collar hard working town is not Dallas.

12 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I had my call today.

My issue is not so much the $10K PSL cost - it is the $128 (64%) per game ticket price increase (which will probably go up 10 to 15  dollars every year thereafter)

... and based on the new stadium configuration, my current seats on the aisle on the 50 do not exist

Likely to be giving them up after 65 years in the family 

That is just sad 😔