PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

The family got the call today about our appointment for the stadium presentation.  Surprisingly, they told my father the price of the tickets and PSL over the phone.  We've had seniority since the stadium opened and sit visitors site, 40 yard line, 25 rows back.  We currently pay about $240 a ticket.

We are being offered to sit in section 136 (Visitor side 50 yard line).

PSL - 10k per ticket

Tickets - $400 per

Are they out of their minds with this crap?  It sucks, but we will not be buying tickets and our 60 year ownership will come to an end.  We kind of knew this was coming, but were hoping to be wrong.  Pegula is absolutely tone deaf to the Buffalo economy and made his first mistake hiring the Jerry Jones people for the stadium.  

We most likely won't renew next season either, so this will be our last year as season ticket holders.  

@K-No

Sorry to here that Virgil 😔 that is alot of time to be giving up

6 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I realize you might not want to do this and i'm completely out of the loop on how this works, but could you not accept tickets in a cheaper PSL area to retain your tickets? I'm legit curious as you said you were offered those seats but could you accept lesser seats?

If you refuse your equivalent seats in the new stadium (by section) you go to the back of the season ticket holder line.  So maybe you'll get a shot at cheaper PSLs/tickets, but the seats will probably be junk or all gone.

21 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I realize you might not want to do this and i'm completely out of the loop on how this works, but could you not accept tickets in a cheaper PSL area to retain your tickets? I'm legit curious as you said you were offered those seats but could you accept lesser seats?

I plan to find out during the call next week

3 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

Yes. I had my visit. Turned down the high psl and ticket price and asked to be called back later when other options are open. I received a call back about a month later. The prices didn’t really change that much, just to give me some info but they did make note of what I was looking for as far as tickets in the future. 

On 9/10/2024 at 10:56 AM, Virgil said:

The family got the call today about our appointment for the stadium presentation.  Surprisingly, they told my father the price of the tickets and PSL over the phone.  We've had seniority since the stadium opened and sit visitors site, 40 yard line, 25 rows back.  We currently pay about $240 a ticket.

PSL - 10k per ticket

Tickets - $400 per

Are they out of their minds with this crap?  It sucks, but we will not be buying tickets and our 60 year ownership will come to an end.  We kind of knew this was coming, but were hoping to be wrong.  Pegula is absolutely tone deaf to the Buffalo economy and made his first mistake hiring the Jerry Jones people for the stadium.  

We most likely won't renew next season either, so this will be our last year as season ticket holders.  

@K-No

Thank you very much for your post. I’m sorry that you’re not going to retain those tickets. I’m very grateful for please because the numbers provide clarity as to what other season-ticket holders can expect with respect to pricing. It also may provide opportunity for negotiation. it looks like the bills are adding 65% to the price of tickets and asking for a PSL of 2.5x the annual season ticket price.  

31 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

…it looks like the bills are adding 65% to the price of tickets and asking for a PSL of 2.5x the annual season ticket price.  

I signed for my East Club PSL seats back in March and just looked at my agreement when I read your numbers. Neither of the values you stated above are correct and not really even close to that. Whoever is supplying the figures to you is not true for my seats. I am not going to state my values but just informing you those are not valid.

47 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

I signed for my East Club PSL seats back in March and just looked at my agreement when I read your numbers. Neither of the values you stated above are correct and not really even close to that. Whoever is supplying the figures to you is not true for my seats. I am not going to state my values but just informing you those are not valid.

They hit Virgil’s numbers.  Maybe your price point was different. 

On 9/10/2024 at 10:56 AM, Virgil said:

PSL - 10k per ticket

Tickets - $400 per

@K-No

Wow, I totally understand. That’s a lot of money for many (would be myself) to invest in a sport. I Appreciate those who are able too and those who choose not too and have been lifers over the years. 

I am also worried that it will price my Family coming  out of town for a game going through resale. I am sure those who are selling will want a pretty decent return .

I do appreciate your Family giving my Family an opportunity to attend a game this year. We are super pumped to experience what you have for so long, so Thankyou to your Father. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Just locked down 4 aisle seats between 45-50 yard line visitor side. Best part is that we got our whole crew in there for the stadium experience today and now have 5 aisle seat rows all back to back sitting together. 

I'm confused.  You have all seats on the aisle, not next to each other?  So like Row 1, seat 1, Row 2, seat 1, row 3, seat 1, etc? 

• Agree 1