PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

7 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Have you tried looking them up on Google?  I did with mine, she's from the Central New York area.  

Why did you do this to me. I was all excited about disliking the guy and thinking he was some out of town douche. It appears he’s worked for the UB Bulls and may have went to Buff State. 

Now I have to direct my hate somewhere else. 

1 minute ago, PBF81 said:

mrags there ...

Wait…. Who am I in this clip? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, mrags said:

Why did you do this to me. I was all excited about disliking the guy and thinking he was some out of town douche. It appears he’s worked for the UB Bulls and may have went to Buff State. 

Have Davis appears to be the hatee of choice.  Not sure whether or counts that he's no longer with the team tho.  😏

Just now, mrags said:

Yeah but I am a miserable hating prick like Judge Smalls 

OK, you can be Smails then.

25 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Have Davis appears to be the hatee of choice.  Not sure whether or counts that he's no longer with the team tho.  😏

OK, you can be Smails then.

I mean. I’m not a douche like he is. But I’m definitely more miserable 

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Audrey?

Natalie.

8 hours ago, mrags said:

Ask him if his paycheck is from Legends/Jerry Jones or the Buffalo Bills.  If it's the first, then there's your new hate.  

Currently have seats in the Toyota Club and had my experience to purchase equivalent club seats.  Told my rep I wasn’t interested in the clubs at the new stadium and they just kicked me down to a less experienced rep that has no idea about what I’m looking for and I’m having to explain it all again.  Very annoying process.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Natalie.

Ask him if his paycheck is from Legends/Jerry Jones or the Buffalo Bills.  If it's the first, then there's your new hate.  

So, according to him. He works for the Bills. Said he was about to be hired by the Bucs. As he was down in Tampa he got a call from Gaine and asked him to come back up to Buffalo and go over his offer. 

19 hours ago, wolfpack78 said:

Currently have seats in the Toyota Club and had my experience to purchase equivalent club seats.  Told my rep I wasn’t interested in the clubs at the new stadium and they just kicked me down to a less experienced rep that has no idea about what I’m looking for and I’m having to explain it all again.  Very annoying process.

At this rate only club seats will be available to the grunts in the upper decks.

22 hours ago, wolfpack78 said:

I am not sure I understand this.

You are upset because the Bills have clearly set up a process whereby as a club member you are given a chance to get comparable seats (and that is all they are selling at the moment) - You then tell that Rep that is selling specific areas for now that you are not interested.

Then you get upset that they move you to a different rep that doesn’t know what you want and you have to explain it again.

What exactly are you looking for?

Why was this a surprise to you?

I am really just trying to understand the expectations that you had in this process.

The team has made it pretty clear that they are moving section by section and offering specific packages.  You have a choice to look at the various sections they have available or pass and move in later for different sections, but those will be sold later - most likely by a different set of reps.

Maybe I am missing something - it sounds like you are not interested in a comparable seat - are you looking for something cheaper or in a different section that is not yet available or where you hoping to get seats in a section being sold for a cheaper price.  I just feel like there is a massive part of this story that is missing and it feeds the misunderstanding of the process.

Several of us have had a perfectly fine experience going through the process and managing the expectations and several have even stepped back with a no and a request for an upcoming section that may be cheaper and have been accommodated.  

I just see things posted that I feel have additional information that would make it understandable and maybe we can see your side and the Bills side.  I did not have an annoying process other than I wish things would have gone quicker - it met my expectations based upon what I had read here and what I had been told.  They did not have nor provide information for areas that are not for sale yet.

I would appreciate a better understanding to see why your experience was so different than mine.

Thanks in advance.

• Eyeroll 2

4 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I am not sure I understand this.

You are upset because the Bills have clearly set up a process whereby as a club member you are given a chance to get comparable seats (and that is all they are selling at the moment) - You then tell that Rep that is selling specific areas for now that you are not interested.

Then you get upset that they move you to a different rep that doesn’t know what you want and you have to explain it again.

What exactly are you looking for?

Why was this a surprise to you?

I am really just trying to understand the expectations that you had in this process.

The team has made it pretty clear that they are moving section by section and offering specific packages.  You have a choice to look at the various sections they have available or pass and move in later for different sections, but those will be sold later - most likely by a different set of reps.

Maybe I am missing something - it sounds like you are not interested in a comparable seat - are you looking for something cheaper or in a different section that is not yet available or where you hoping to get seats in a section being sold for a cheaper price.  I just feel like there is a massive part of this story that is missing and it feeds the misunderstanding of the process.

Several of us have had a perfectly fine experience going through the process and managing the expectations and several have even stepped back with a no and a request for an upcoming section that may be cheaper and have been accommodated.  

I just see things posted that I feel have additional information that would make it understandable and maybe we can see your side and the Bills side.  I did not have an annoying process other than I wish things would have gone quicker - it met my expectations based upon what I had read here and what I had been told.  They did not have nor provide information for areas that are not for sale yet.

I would appreciate a better understanding to see why your experience was so different than mine.

Thanks in advance.

Never said I was “upset,” I said the process was “very annoying.”  Once I told my first guy (we’ll call him ‘Rep A’) wasn’t interested in the new Clubs, he assured me he would work hard to get me something I’d like at a price point I was good with.  Two weeks later, I was passed to another guy (‘Rep B’).  Rep A clearly had no dialogue with Rep B about my experience nor what I was looking for, so had to explain my situation all over again to Rep B.  While not upsetting, I found the false promises

of Rep A and the time wasted re-explaining to Rep B to be very annoying.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, wolfpack78 said:

Never said I was “upset,” I said the process was “very annoying.”  Once I told my first guy (we’ll call him ‘Rep A’) wasn’t interested in the new Clubs, he assured me he would work hard to get me something I’d like at a price point I was good with.  Two weeks later, I was passed to another guy (‘Rep B’).  Rep A clearly had no dialogue with Rep B about my experience nor what I was looking for, so had to explain my situation all over again to Rep B.  While not upsetting, I found the false promises

Corporate sports entertainment. Proper service/hospitality aren't cost effective when you boil it all down. More demand than supply means they can squeeze the consumer. 

2 hours ago, wolfpack78 said:

I’m curious how long after you had your meeting with rep A and turned down tickets did they pass you off to rep B? 

I just had my in person experience yesterday and turned them down today. I’m wondering if I’ll be passed off to a non-club seat rep in the future. 

19 minutes ago, mrags said:

I’m curious how long after you had your meeting with rep A and turned down tickets did they pass you off to rep B? 

I just had my in person experience yesterday and turned them down today. I’m wondering if I’ll be passed off to a non-club seat rep in the future. 

More $ than ya thought?