PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

26 minutes ago, 1BD_mailman said:

Are we sure that the canopy will completely cover the upper deck? I’ve heard from people on the inner workings that the canopy was scaled back a lot due to costs. 

This was from just April and it showed the canopy fully covering the upper decks.

440378622-10168463215580231-277816470074

And if the canopy doesnt fully cover the upper deck, it wont be able to cover any of the club seats.

17 hours ago, Einstein said:

Not only that, I firmly believe that the upper deck will be the best seats in the house.

Best views, fully shielded with the canopy, no snow, no rain, no shoveling off your seat, views for miles from the concourses, etc.

If you want a club seat, I think there will be plenty of discounted PSL’s for sale a couple years after the stadium opens.

Well said. Totally agree with this.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I agree theres never going to be a ROI on a PSL. (I suppose if the area doubled in population in the next 5 years there would be demand that might drive up the price lol)

If I recall correctly, the 49ers, Chiefs, and Ravens PSLs can be sold for more than the original purchase price but others are less and some (Jets & Giants) are far less. It correlates to team success and continuing ticket demand and less to do with local population. Many remote fans (like myself) are season ticket (& PSL) holders.

Edited by Mr Info

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

This was from just April and it showed the canopy fully covering the upper decks.

And if the canopy doesnt fully cover the upper deck, it wont be able to cover any of the club seats.

I’m not saying this diagram isn’t correct. But I do believe All the clubs in the new stadium will be covered by the club section above it. With the exception of the 400 level, which I believe is not clubs. They get screwed. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/2/2024 at 11:12 AM, WotAGuy said:

…the least expensive seats in the upper levels are going to be covered. The uncovered seats are the fairly expensive lower bowl seats in the bottom half of those sections. 

The people claiming they aren’t going to go from a present 100-level seat to a club seat in the new stadium may find the view and overhead coverage is pretty attractive for a cheaper seat up top. 

Still believe the bolded to be true. 

Edited by WotAGuy

14 hours ago, PBF81 said:

That's a great point.  

Your right, it's going to be very comfortable up there and the view killer.  

Barring one of those odd record cold games, get rid of the wind and it's comfortable.  It's not as if WNY-ers don't know how to dress for cold.

The irony is those who can afford the expensive seats most are old and can't deal with the cold as well as the youngins.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

4 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The irony is those who can afford the expensive seats most are old and can't deal with the cold as well as the youngins.

Yeah, but being sheltered from the wind is huge.  

It’s funny you bring up wind as that is the reason I’m not going again to a November game.  I did that in early November.  It wasn’t the cold as it was 38-40 degrees, but it was 35-40 mph winds.  We were so freezing even though I grew up in Hamburg, but this was awful.  We did something we never have done before.  We left at the half.  We ended up heading to a neighborhood bar in South Buffalo for the 2nd half.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2024 at 11:42 AM, mrags said:

I’m not saying this diagram isn’t correct. But I do believe All the clubs in the new stadium will be covered by the club section above it. With the exception of the 400 level, which I believe is not clubs. They get screwed. 

If you look at the cross section model the ONLY seats covered by the balcony above are those at the very top of the lower bowl (red) and those rows at the very top of the upper deck (blue). There are however suites that are covered by seating above them and there are of course plenty of rows under the roof cover. 

On 6/22/2024 at 11:47 AM, Einstein said:

On 6/22/2024 at 2:42 PM, mrags said:

I have that answer. Over 60% of the stadium is covered. Most of the upper deck and all of the “sideline clubs” (or whatever we are calling them). Those are covered twice. There is the main canopy over the upper level and low ceilings with radiant heat for both levels of club seats.

The seats that will not be covered are primarily through the lower level. That includes that new club section between the 40’s.

Still haven't scheduled my visit but was looking at the available days/times at the link they sent me.  Looks like any day/time for the next four weeks is open, Fridays seems to be the one that people pick the most, they had the least number of openings.  Makes me wonder how dead that place is during the week.  Or is it because it's summer, most people won't go.  Or that they are only open M-F, 9am-5pm.  

1 hour ago, Just Jack said:

Still haven't scheduled my visit but was looking at the available days/times at the link they sent me.  Looks like any day/time for the next four weeks is open, Fridays seems to be the one that people pick the most, they had the least number of openings.  Makes me wonder how dead that place is during the week.  Or is it because it's summer, most people won't go.  Or that they are only open M-F, 9am-5pm.  

I’ve got my appointment this week. 

On 6/22/2024 at 11:47 AM, Einstein said:

Everyone still getting wet

36 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

God bless the sales person who gets you!:lol:

Pretty sure the prick is from Dallas and got a 716 number. I have no feeling about him either way. The last good rep I had with the Bills was when I was in the end zones. My club reps are Terrible. And this guy doesn’t work for the Bills, so I’m sure he’ll be great 🙄 

• Haha (+1) 2

On 7/6/2024 at 12:17 PM, mrags said:

Pretty sure the prick is from Dallas and got a 716 number. I have no feeling about him either way. The last good rep I had with the Bills was when I was in the end zones. My club reps are Terrible. And this guy doesn’t work for the Bills, so I’m sure he’ll be great 🙄 

You said you have no feeling about him either way but you had called him a prick in the prior sentence. Am I the only one that thinks you have already made up your mind about him?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

You said you have no feeling about him either way but you had called him a prick in the prior sentence. Am I the only one that thinks you have already made up your mind about him?

yes, I pretty much have made my mind up that I don’t believe he’s local and that he’s just a salesmen trying to sell tickets. 

11 hours ago, mrags said:

yes, I pretty much have made my mind up that I don’t believe he’s local and that he’s just a salesmen trying to sell tickets. 

Have you tried looking them up on Google?  I did with mine, she's from the Central New York area.