PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

On 7/16/2024 at 10:36 PM, Just Jack said:

Had a voicemail from my rep today, since I still have not had my appointment yet.  They say, "I do wanna note that we are moving on here from clubs here shortly and projected to be sold out here within the next month or two". 

Finally heard from my rep last week, told me I’d be getting an email next week with my appointment date. Should be the week of August 5th, he said. I’ll know more next week.

40 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Finally heard from my rep last week, told me I’d be getting an email next week with my appointment date. Should be the week of August 5th, he said. I’ll know more next week.

Where are your seats?

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

Where are your seats?

Love my seats, I'll miss them. Bills side, section 133, row 35, seats 18-19, so about the 47-yard line. Seniority since 1977.

Sounds like they will offer me a chance at similar seats in what is now the Club section, and if I don't want those, I'll have to come back at a later date to pick something that is non-Club.

• Like (+1) 1

I heard from a coworker today that someone they knew who had paid $20k for PSLs was credited a certain amount back the last few days. I don’t know if it was because they were lowering the prices, or what. I don’t want to quote anything that I’m not aware of. And I didn’t necessarily believe it to be true but they seemed to be serious about it. Don’t shoot the messenger 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, mrags said:

I heard from a coworker today that someone they knew who had paid $20k for PSLs was credited a certain amount back the last few days. I don’t know if it was because they were lowering the prices, or what. I don’t want to quote anything that I’m not aware of. And I didn’t necessarily believe it to be true but they seemed to be serious about it. Don’t shoot the messenger 

So if I hold out long enough, I could get my PSL for $100 and my choice of a coffee mug from the Bills store?  

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

prolly got fired, aint closing enough. why they still doing clubs after 5 months. 

We'll this one actually revealed some info. Since I expressed an interest in heated seats, I was told that only clubs have heat and the cheapest entry is $8K psl + $3000/year for tickets.

I said that was out of my price range. So I asked when they expect to get to the non-club 200's season ticket holders, and she said December of 2025. :death:

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Rubes said:

Love my seats, I'll miss them. Bills side, section 133, row 35, seats 18-19, so about the 47-yard line. Seniority since 1977.

Sounds like they will offer me a chance at similar seats in what is now the Club section, and if I don't want those, I'll have to come back at a later date to pick something that is non-Club.

So, even though you're not club currently, since your seats will be club in the new stadium, that's what they'll be offering you? I'm just a section over from you, section 132, row 35, 14-17. With having to travel from CA for games, I can't imagine I'll be willing to pay for clubs, not so sure I will be willing to pay any PSL but still excited to have the presentation and to be at the decision point. Very interested in hearing how your meeting goes!

2 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

So, even though you're not club currently, since your seats will be club in the new stadium, that's what they'll be offering you? I'm just a section over from you, section 132, row 35, 14-17. With having to travel from CA for games, I can't imagine I'll be willing to pay for clubs, not so sure I will be willing to pay any PSL but still excited to have the presentation and to be at the decision point. Very interested in hearing how your meeting goes!

Yeah, the idea is that they want to offer you seats that are as close to what you currently have as possible. So for me, that would be club seats. If I don't want to pay for clubs, then I'll have to get back in line for when they start offering non-club seats, wherever those are (that are left).

• Like (+1) 1

Anyone done both the virtual and in person presentations?  I still can't make an in person (who decided M-F, 9-5 only is an idiot) so I'm set up for a virtual next week.  Just wondering if I should still try to go to the in-person later.  Right now I'm 95% certain I'm not going to renew, so going to the site is not a priority, just wondering if it's cool enough to check out anyways.  

7 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Anyone done both the virtual and in person presentations?  I still can't make an in person (who decided M-F, 9-5 only is an idiot) so I'm set up for a virtual next week.  Just wondering if I should still try to go to the in-person later.  Right now I'm 95% certain I'm not going to renew, so going to the site is not a priority, just wondering if it's cool enough to check out anyways.  

I’ve heard you can do both, but the in person will cost you $8k to get in the door. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I haven't done either, but I'm weighing the option of doing it virtually. My appointment will be coming up in the next couple of weeks (supposedly), and it would be much easier for me to do virtual, but I'd really like to see it in person...

On 7/26/2024 at 11:35 AM, Just Jack said:

On 7/26/2024 at 12:15 PM, Rubes said:

I haven't done either, but I'm weighing the option of doing it virtually. My appointment will be coming up in the next couple of weeks (supposedly), and it would be much easier for me to do virtual, but I'd really like to see it in person...

I can vouch that the in person who experiences pretty cool. Mainly for the model. And some of the stuff they have set up. But it’s not super important imo that you need to go. But for someone that enjoys some of the history of the Bills you get to see some cool stuff there. 

I’m in the Air Force and I’m stationed in Tucson, AZ.  I’ve voiced my concerns to my rep that beginning 1 Oct I cannot leave the area or take leave until Spring as long as I’m in my current position.  I’m flying to Buffalo end of Sept for the Bills/Jags game with my daughter so she can attend her first Bills game.  If they cannot get me in (Section 135) by then, I won’t be able to do the presentation, which will severely affect my ability to make a decision on keeping the tickets.  This whole keeping prices close to vest is also extremely frustrating.  I’m in a nasty divorce and I need to know how much I have to spend on it.  It’s all frustrating.

2 hours ago, BillyBilliams said:

I’m in the Air Force and I’m stationed in Tucson, AZ.  I’ve voiced my concerns to my rep that beginning 1 Oct I cannot leave the area or take leave until Spring as long as I’m in my current position.  I’m flying to Buffalo end of Sept for the Bills/Jags game with my daughter so she can attend her first Bills game.  If they cannot get me in (Section 135) by then, I won’t be able to do the presentation, which will severely affect my ability to make a decision on keeping the tickets.  This whole keeping prices close to vest is also extremely frustrating.  I’m in a nasty divorce and I need to know how much I have to spend on it.  It’s all frustrating.

Above all

Thanks for your service.

The hole price thing is to just sell the high priced spots first and them what is left they can either sell cheaper or change there price structure and go higher.

Not cool at all from a fan prospective.

As an update, I got my appointment email today. It was a link to a web site where you can pick your day/time from the options available.

As mentioned before, it's only M-F, 9 to 5. It had options for the entire month of August, so it wasn't like I only had a single week to choose from. That said, as I was looking over the options, the available openings were disappearing right before my eyes. Seems like a group of people probably all got emails today, and they were snatching up openings.

I'll be going on Monday, August 12th. We'll see, I'm skeptical of the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

BN article on Sunday referenced several times, the non-club seat areas as “general admission” seating.  Such odd wording considering “general admission” to me means open seating, first come first serve.  

Wondering if this lingo is coming from the Bills or the BN?

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

BN article on Sunday referenced several times, the non-club seat areas as “general admission” seating.  Such odd wording considering “general admission” to me means open seating, first come first serve.  

Oaf and Serf seating.

3 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

I saw that and thought the same thing. Imagine that stampede to get the best seats

• Haha (+1) 1