PSL Pricing/Seat Selection Discussion

23 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s not the case. 

So the price of a beer at Highmark is $8.80?   Not $9 or $8?  

Anyone, ... that bought a beer there last season ... ?   Bueller?  

22 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Probably the beers driving it up.  A family of 4 at a Bills game can easily drink two cases before halftime. 

And let's not forget the cost of folding tables.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Billy Claude said:

NFLmemes don't say where the numbers come from so they could have just made them up. 

Indeed.  What is weird is that they say $8.80 in Buffalo.  (and Chicago)  

Most stadiums charge a flat dollar fee;  i.e.  $8, $10, etc.  Sometimes tax figures into it, but that should be part of the cost too and would make higher taxed states, like NYS/Buffalo, marginally more.  But the sales tax rate to get to $10 from $8.80 doesn't make sense.  I don't recall going anywhere for events, where beers and concessions are anything but on-the-dollar or perhaps on the .50-cents, unless the sales tax brings it to one of those.  

Some of those prices, ... 6.59, 8.63, 8.13, etc. just don't make sense.  Also, 12 oz., half-liter, 24 oz.?  

Gotta be apples to apples.  

The Bills know that they have a nationally marketable product for the time being, they're going to capitalize on that in the most logical of supply/demand manners.  It's gotta be refreshing for them in the Allen-era contrasted with the drought era.  

1 hour ago, Richard Noggin said:

Never said they were obligated. Said I disagree with the practice of buying ST with intent to resell majority of them for profit. And by disagree, that doesn't mean I think they don't have the right to do so, just that I think it's crappy and contributes to inflation. Just one guy's opinion.

That's the free market. Capitalism. Bills tickets are a commodity that goes up and down in value.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Not me, but I did find a price list for the suites from last year.  Note the pricing is for a 6 pack of 12oz cans, and different brands are different prices...

Highmark Stadium GDM Text — MENU (dnmenus1ss.com)

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PBF81 said:

And let's not forget the cost of folding tables.  

Probably an average price of beers available at the stadium. They have 12oz, 16oz, 20oz beers at multiple locations I believe. They have multiple price points like a cheap Coors light or Bud Light as well as craft beers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Not me, but I did find a price list for the suites from last year.  Note the pricing is for a 6 pack of 12oz cans, and different brands are different prices...

Highmark Stadium GDM Text — MENU (dnmenus1ss.com)

Probably priced it at 47 so that the math-challenged wouldn't easily be able to figure out a per-can price.  

:D 

2 hours ago, PBF81 said:

Probably priced it at 47 so that the math-challenged wouldn't easily be able to figure out a per-can price.  

:D 

Well, 48 divided by 6 is 8, so just under $8/can.  Unless you want Mich Ultra at just about $10.25/can.  (Did all of that in my head quickly) 

Edited by Just Jack

2 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Well, 48 divided by 6 is 8, so just under $8/can.  Unless you want Mich Ultra at just about $10.25/can.  (Did all of that in my head quickly) 

Yeah, thanks.  :rolleyes:  

Don't think that everyone can do that for as simple as it is to you and I.  You might be surprised.  

Anyway, I was just guessing at why 47.  such an odd number, and prime number to boot.  

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

Yeah, thanks.  :rolleyes:  

Don't think that everyone can do that for as simple as it is to you and I.  You might be surprised.  

Anyway, I was just guessing at why 47.  such an odd number, and prime number to boot.  

I find it more interesting that Mich Ultra is considered a Premium beer and not listed as Domestic.  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I find it more interesting that Mich Ultra is considered a Premium beer and not listed as Domestic.  

LOL, I'm in the camp that finds it interesting that it's even listed as a beer.  

I'm a Yuengling fan and I otherwise try to drink foreign beers.  American beers are laced with glyphosate from the pesticides, which is toxic and carcinogenic.  

13 hours ago, mrags said:

Probably an average price of beers available at the stadium. They have 12oz, 16oz, 20oz beers at multiple locations I believe. They have multiple price points like a cheap Coors light or Bud Light as well as craft beers. 

Don’t listen to the high flutin guys like mrags, @Just Jack and @Kirby Jackson, they all in the tea and crumpets clubs and ain’t seen a beer in ages. 😂

For us real fans in the bowl, think a domestic 24 oz Bud or one of the Seltzers is $16 and a 20 oz Hayburner is $17. So for me $20 , which I think is reasonable in a stadium setting. I am seltzer guy in September, Hayburner test is season. 

no twelve oz or 16 oz options, ( I am guessing  there as I would never inquire about them. Just give the largest one ya have so less trips) 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Don’t listen to the high flutin guys like mrags, @Just Jack and @Kirby Jackson, they all in the tea and crumpets clubs and ain’t seen a beer in ages. 😂

For us real fans in the bowl, think a domestic 24 oz Bud or one of the Seltzers is $16 and a 20 oz Hayburner is $17. So for me $20 , which I think is reasonable in a stadium setting. I am seltzer guy in September, Hayburner test is season. 

no twelve oz or 16 oz options, ( I am guessing  there as I would never inquire about them. Just give the largest one ya have so less trips) 

Ahem, I will have you know good sir, why just the other night I enjoyed a fine brew that I import myself from Canada, called Puppers.  It's a rare commodity, only us high fluting people that are allowed to cross international borders can get it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

On 7/14/2024 at 4:05 PM, Einstein said:

Where did you see that the source is secondary market?

I was curious what the source of the data was.

I gave you the Bills pricing link in the post. You can divide it out to get the per game. @Billy Claude gave some other sources. I’m actually quite surprised that anyone believed that without the simplest of fact checking. It’s about double what it actually costs. The Bills are still WAY underpriced compared to the rest of the league (especially on the lower sidelines). The new stadium is “right sizing” it to a degree. 

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

2 chainz wine GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Had a voicemail from my rep today, since I still have not had my appointment yet.  They say, "I do wanna note that we are moving on here from clubs here shortly and projected to be sold out here within the next month or two". 

4 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Had a voicemail from my rep today, since I still have not had my appointment yet.  They say, "I do wanna note that we are moving on here from clubs here shortly and projected to be sold out here within the next month or two". 

That pretty much mirrors what my rep told me last week. They expect to be done with clubs within a month or so 

On 7/19/2024 at 2:05 PM, Just Jack said:

I'm really hating this "no weekend appointments".  Or it's my rep not wanting to work weekends.  Not totally sure which.  

my sense would be that will change once they get to the rifraf not in the clubs...

On 7/19/2024 at 1:24 PM, PromoTheRobot said:

I just got handed off to a new rep. This is before I even got my experience invite.

prolly got fired, aint closing enough. why they still doing clubs after 5 months.