UNIPARTY

• 3 weeks later...

With all the talk of replacing Biden seeming to be logistically impossible at this point and Obama and Clinton backing up oatmeal for brains, it occurred to me none of this was ever about replacing Biden, it's about replacing Trump.

Trump's sentencing is days before the GOP convention. If he's sent to prison that will certainly create an unprecedented situation in Milwaukee.

Unprecedented situations call for unprecedented solutions......

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

:lol:

On 6/29/2024 at 8:23 AM, BillsFanNC said:

With all the talk of replacing Biden seeming to be logistically impossible at this point and Obama and Clinton backing up oatmeal for brains, it occurred to me none of this was ever about replacing Biden, it's about replacing Trump.

Trump's sentencing is days before the GOP convention. If he's sent to prison that will certainly create an unprecedented situation in Milwaukee.

Unprecedented situations call for unprecedented solutions......

And to think they only wanted to send him to jail before the convention.

Silly me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Uniparty Turns Literal

by Mark Steyn

The Democrat convention featured a full set of the party's presidents, save for Jimmy Carter, who turns one hundred next month. But, otherwise, there were present not only both Obamas but both Clintons, and even both Bidens, even though almost every one in that sextet loathes the other five, and certainly all six despise Kamala. But they're Democrats first, so they suck it up.

How's it going over on the Republican side? Well, former president George W Bush has announced he won't be endorsing anyone in this election. On the other hand, over two hundred Bush, McCain and Romney staffers have declared they're voting for Kamala. I'm not sure I've heard of any of them, but, as you know, the McCain and Romney campaigns remain bywords for hugely successful political operations, so no doubt many of those hundreds of staffers helped craft what are widely acknowledged to be two of the most impressive concession speeches in American history.

And then there's Dick Cheney...

So Ms Harris is now the only presidential candidate in history to be endorsed by both a Republican vice-president (Cheney) and a Kremlin strongman (Putin). Impressive.

https://www.steynonline.com/14632/the-uniparty-turns-literal

• 2 weeks later...