On the local ABC affiliate, this morning's news had a report on the upcoming debate scheduled for Tuesday. Reports on both Trump and Harris.

The Trump story opened with the reporter saying "Trump is lowering expectations by claiming they will be biased against him" along with throwing in a side story about Chaney's endorsement of Harris. Throwing in his "hate" for immigrants. Overall, a dark tone. 

The Harris coverage had a clip of Harris visiting a quiet coffee shop smiling and composed stating she's "confident and loves our country". No policy questions. Very positive.

In summary, presenting  Harris very positively while flippantly dismissing Trump's claim of bias by giving a biased report. TDS causes them to beleive a delusion that they're objective. I said to myself of the reporter, well, you just proved his point! 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2024 at 12:51 PM, Starr-Bills said:

Nice democracy you have there be a shame if anything happened to it…

He does know better than most. Got to love the $0.10 word "skullduggery" I bet he saw it in one of his indictments and asked what it was, then thought it sounds cool because you know it has "skull" in it.

3 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

He does know better than most. Got to love the $0.10 word "skullduggery" I bet he saw it in one of his indictments and asked what it was, then thought it sounds cool because you know it has "skull" in it.

Are you replying to yourself here?

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Hey Captain obvious maybe it was too long for the edit function to work you know it does expire but you do you

No, there isn't an expiration on the edit feature.  But if you are upset because no one is replying to you, maybe try a different communication style?