Election Interference | Donald Trump + Stormy Daniels hush money case - GUILTY

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Clinton got impeached for a #### ###.

Trump got convicted for a quickee.

One lied about it and got impeached.

The other tried to cover it up and got convicted.

Both pigs. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Well, covering it up, but kinda yeah!

Didn’t agree to surrender his law license to end the investigation? I feel like I read that somewhere. 

Trump absolutely could have plead this down to a misdemeanor and taken the win. But he is suffering from NPD so I don’t think he’s fundamentally capable of admitting to fault like that. Which seemed evident in some of the questionable defense strategy. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, BillStime said:

ETTD

A reminder re: Melania. Definitely NSFW. Definitely in tune with Pride Month! And even more definitely preferable to MTG's poster of Hunter's Weiner. Blow this one up MTG!

https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/

Edited by The Frankish Reich

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

A reminder re: Melania. Definitely NSFW. Definitely in tune with Pride Month! And even more definitely preferable to MTG's poster of Hunter's Weiner. Blow this one up MTG!

https://nypost.com/2016/08/01/melania-trumps-girl-on-girl-photos-from-racy-shoot-revealed/

Well that was anti-climactic (there's a pun in there).  It's censored.  C'mon man, we want to see the goods!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, phypon said:

Well that was anti-climactic (there's a pun in there).  It's censored.  C'mon man, we want to see the goods!

I told you it's NSFW!

Works perfectly on my personal laptop. 

Tell your friends here to stop posting photos of drag queens and start posting more Melania! Share the link with your kids!! It will make them hetero if they're boys, lesbian if they're girls. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Edited by The Frankish Reich