Tyreek Hill in the news....again

6 minutes ago, boyst said:

Hill is absolutely stupid To think he has a chance. 

The 40 aint the 100.  I have no idea who would win a 40, but someone like Usain is still accelerating and has not reached his top speed until the 60 to 70 meter mark.  That is why world class sprinters, when running the 200, will run their second 100m faster than their first 100m.

I guarantee Usain has a much higher top speed than Tyreek and so would kill him in the 100 (obviously).  The 40 would be closer.  I think it literally could be a coinflip, especially since Usain is getting older.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Long Suffering Fan said:

The 40 aint the 100.  I have no idea who would win a 40, but someone like Usain is still accelerating and has not reached his top speed until the 60 to 70 meter mark.  That is why world class sprinters, when running the 200, will run their second 100m faster than their first 100m.

I guarantee Usain has a much higher top speed than Tyreek and so would kill him in the 100 (obviously).  The 40 would be closer.  I think it literally could be a coinflip, especially since Usain is getting older.

Usain bolt has accomplished more athletically than hill

• 1 month later...

Hill is the old man at the strip club who knows all the strippers by name and they know his… it’s  not the money, these women love Tyreek for who he is.. they just all happen to be religiously opposed to birth control, 

Gotta stop dating those Catholics Tyreek