Tyreek Hill in the news....again

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2024 at 4:37 PM, SirAndrew said:

This can be the case in many situations, and you wouldn’t be wrong. I just don’t understand why pro athletes can’t be smarter than this. The average Joe‘s relationship problems are something I can understand better than a pro athlete. Pro athletes have far more marriage/dating prospects than the average guy, yet they often choose toxic situations. That would seem indicative of someone who craves drama. Poor self esteem is one of the leading causes of remaining in a toxic relationship, that’s not an issue for a guy like Tyreek, I think it’s more an issue of a dude who doesn’t know what a healthy relationship is. 

These types of relationships are very likely all he has ever known, and he thinks of this as normal, as is usual, change scares the hell out of people, so they stay with what they know…, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Tyreek Hill should make more money. 

He is literally the reason that Offense is so scary. 

They have speed everywhere, but that speed is amplified because you have to focus on Hill first which means you can’t throw as much help to Waddle or the run game, therefore explosive plays elsewhere are only single coverage or light boxes away. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, SCBills said:

Tyreek Hill should make more money. 

He is literally the reason that Offense is so scary. 

They have speed everywhere, but that speed is amplified because you have to focus on Hill first which means you can’t throw as much help to Waddle or the run game, therefore explosive plays elsewhere are only single coverage or light boxes away. 

He's getting older and they basically ran him into the ground last year, started having some injuries. Would not be surprised if he continued to have those issues.

• Agree 1

give him whatever he wants.  He is a #1 wr.  This is the most important position in all of sports.

At least that is what it seems like I read here and on the internet

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

He's getting older and they basically ran him into the ground last year, started having some injuries. Would not be surprised if he continued to have those issues.

Oh, I agree with this too. 

It would be foolish to pay him bank breaking money long term, but somebody will.  

If I’m Tyreek, I’m telling them that if they’re going to make the Offense predicated on what I can do, I want more money.   If not, trade me somewhere that I’ll get that before you spend another year wearing me out. 

Posted (edited)

Thus it begins, this will end up turning nasty just from what McDaniel said alone. McDaniel referenced money when he “chewed” him out. So in his mind, he already thinks they’re overpaying Hill. And now he wants more? Oh yeah, this should be fun

Edited by buffalo2218

2 minutes ago, Dafan said:

Hill is already the third highest paid WR...Waddle is now the 4th.

Waddle didn't even get paid more than his already signed 30 year old teammate, feel like that's a bit ridiculous.

31 minutes ago, soflabillsfan1 said:

Bills win the Super Bowl with a guy like Tyreek on the team.

He would get hurt, as would several guys behind him on the depth chart. It’s just how we roll……. :(

Posted (edited)

Well they're going to do something with his contract sooner rather than later.

His cap number is $31 million this year, $34 million next, then it blows up to $56 million when he'll be 32 years old. Plus after this year, none of his remaining contract is guaranteed.

Edited by BigDingus

"According to the [police complaint] document, [he] then threw the woman’s laptop on the floor and stomped on it. After pulling out some of her hair and throwing her on a couch, he put both hands on her neck. She told police she recorded some of the attack and, when she threatened to call police, he left."

what a scumbag..

...oh wait, that's the Von Miller police complaint.  It never happened!  She's lying!  Money grab!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.