WR Mack Hollins Hates Soup

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

I hope not.

You never see a lion or gorilla in the wild wearing gloves.

Yeah damn it!

On 3/16/2024 at 11:20 PM, Thurman#1 said:

Yeah, potato leek is one of the good ones. Split pea. Lentil. Chicken, if the chunks are big.

Life is good when you have one of those things.

When I had Cancer the only thing that either had taste or didn't taste like *** was potato soup from Mccallisters 

On 3/18/2024 at 10:40 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I am 100% guaranteeing that if I gave a lion soup, he would eat it.  

And you along with it 🤣

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

When I had Cancer the only thing that either had taste or didn't taste like *** was potato soup from Mccallisters 

My wife wanted Roz’s pizza and wings the day she had chemo, so she could enjoy something before the inevitable happened the next 2-3 days.

• Agree 1

Just now, JDubya76 said:

My wife wanted Roz’s pizza and wings the day she had chemo, so she could enjoy something before the inevitable happened the next 2-3 days.

Yep day of is when you gotta load up for the week.

• Agree 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:04 PM, NewEra said:

I love this guy.  Very happy with this signing 

Can he ball?

It's all I really care about. If he can I will not criticize his opinion on soup. But dude has never had my Bushwick clam chowder or he'd change his tune it is a LOCK

lol

On 3/15/2024 at 8:39 PM, Mr. WEO said:

He can ball?

great minds think alike. I did not see this before I posted mine LOL I missed this thread the first time through

I had no idea the Bills have a soup denier. Okie dokie smokie 🙂

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

Can he ball?

It's all I really care about. If he can I will not criticize his opinion on soup. But dude has never had my Bushwick clam chowder or he'd change his tune it is a LOCK

lol

I think he’s a niche player.  He can make plays downfield and he can run block.  His size and strength can create mismatches vs certain players. It’s on Brady and Allen to find those mismatches.  I don’t think he’s a great player by any means- but I think he’s a better WR5-6 than we’ve had in awhile.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.