Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

Just now, Doc said:

Trump didn't prevent nor discourage any MAGA nutters from getting the vaccine in 2020.  Or anytime else for that matter.

And yes, everyone knew about that tweet from 2014.  LOL!

Yes, by all means - go on.

We’re accustomed to seeing Donald Trump try to bully others, but on vaccines, it’s his base that has bullied him into submission.

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

there's a lot of nutty things about the MAGA "philosophy," but the nuttiest one is the merging of the RFK Jr. anti-vax thing into MAGA.

Other than the Paul Ryan-engineered tax cut, Operation Warp Speed was the signature achievement of the Trump presidency. Yet he runs away from it.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has the Dow Jones Industrial Average doubled under Joe Biden?

Yes

Is everything more expensive today? Yes. Most people don't have disposable income, just trying to keep their heads above water.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

On this day four years...

105,128 Americans would like the opportunity to pay their mortgage today, but Trump had other priorities.

image.thumb.jpeg.7861b21133b2d1437ab6533b015a26e0.jpeg

giphy.gif

What does this have to do with the rising cost of mortgages? Do u have a secret Trump quota you have to hit or else you get banned?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What does this have to do with the rising cost of mortgages? 

Don't blame me because you don't have a brain.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do u have a secret Trump quota you have to hit or else you get banned?

image.thumb.png.d02f402944d520365a59801ccd6e62ad.png

Trumpy's never think.

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

The point you continually miss...is that the vaccines came out at the end of Trump's Presidency, therefore a) no one was fully vaccinated and b) there was no vaccine to discourage.  Did you think that if Hilly had been President in 2020 that she would have magically pulled a vaccine out of her ass right from the start?  Much less gotten everyone to take it?  LOL!

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Is everything more expensive today? Yes. Most people don't have disposable income, just trying to keep their heads above water.

With their credit cards. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The point you continually miss...is that the vaccines came out at the end of Trump's Presidency, therefore a) no one was fully vaccinated and b) there was no vaccine to discourage.  Did you think that if Hilly had been President in 2020 that she would have magically pulled a vaccine out of her ass right from the start?  Much less gotten everyone to take it?  LOL!

Hillary wouldn’t have ignored her intelligence in 2019.

Hillary wouldn’t have disbanded the pandemic expert team causing inefficiencies and shortages in resources.

Hillary wouldn’t have ignored the pandemic playbook that Obama left behind.

Hillary wouldn’t have politicized the pandemic response. prioritize political gains over public health data, hindering effective management.

Hillary wouldn’t have withdrawn from the WHO and obstruct global collaboration.

Hillary wouldn’t have lied to Americans about the severity of the virus and kept telling Americans it would just go away… with heat, disinfectant, uv light, and unproven treatments. 

Hillary wouldn’t have downplayed the severity of the virus, compared it to the flu and claimed it would disappear on its own, delaying action.

Hillary wouldn’t have had inconsistent messaging, actions and contradicted health professionals, thus eroding public trust in health advice.

Hillary would have done her absolute best and idiots in red states would still die at higher rates just to own the libs.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hillary wouldn’t have ignored her intelligence in 2019.

Hillary wouldn’t have disbanded the pandemic expert team causing inefficiencies and shortages in resources.

Hillary wouldn’t have ignored the pandemic playbook that Obama left behind.

Hillary wouldn’t have politicized the pandemic response. prioritize political gains over public health data, hindering effective management.

Hillary wouldn’t have withdrawn from the WHO and obstruct global collaboration.

Hillary wouldn’t have lied to Americans about the severity of the virus and kept telling Americans it would just go away… with heat, disinfectant, uv light, and unproven treatments. 

Hillary wouldn’t have downplayed the severity of the virus, compared it to the flu and claimed it would disappear on its own, delaying action.

Hillary wouldn’t have had inconsistent messaging, actions and contradicted health professionals, thus eroding public trust in health advice.

Hillary would have done her absolute best and idiots in red states would still die at higher rates just to own the libs.

Shimmying Hillary Clinton GIF

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Yup…

I bought my first home during the Trump administration, when interest rates were 3.25% and gas cost only $2.20 per gallon…My mortgage is $835 a month…

I miss the good ol’ days…👍

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup…

I bought my first home during the Trump administration, when interest rates were 3.25% and gas cost only $2.20 per gallon…My mortgage is $835 a month…

I miss the good ol’ days…👍

As do all the Americans who lost a loved one because of Trump’s incompetence.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

As do all the Americans who lost a loved one because of Trump’s incompetence.

I lost my loved one because my Democrat governor sent Covid patients to my grandmother’s nursing home…Not sure what that has to do with Trump…